410+ Monster wounded

RE: 410 Monster wounded

Especially this particular bull. He was "wounded" last year and has "lived" through the internet since then. Amazing. I'd LOVE to see a pic of this bull.

Titty, you got pics? Huh? Do ya?

LMFAO!

I think he only dreamed of this bull, As they say "no pictures it never happened". LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Watched the bull all summer and now trail came pics:) Those should be pretty easy to post.

Yep.

This post is worthless without pics.

Show some pics Titty!

104 posts.

Almost an entire year since it began.

This is going to go down in MM history!

LMFAO!

yuuuuup swear on it!
hornkiller.jpg

Pics of 15" bases will be posted before a pic of this bull will be.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

booty is perty Secretive with His Pics!

For a Nominal Fee I could Post a couple of his Pics!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

LMAO Elkassassass,

What I share with you in private, damn well better stay in private!

I'll see if I can get permission to post a pic or two

there's a better chance this thread breaks 200 posts before Titty comes up with a pic of said 410" bull wounded with an arrow.

Someone is going straight to the top of biggest plick of all time after this is said and done.

Judast people are gullible.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom