412 lb. Whitetail pics.........

kilowatt

Received these pictures in an e-mail stating that was killed in NW Pennsylvania on Clarion River area. States that it weighed 412 lb. and is the largest known Whitetail to weigh this much.
Brian
412lbdeerpic1.jpg

412lbdeerpic2.jpg

412lbdeerpic3.jpg

412lbdeerpic4.jpg

This has been around for a few months now. Some say photoshop job, but of course all pictures get called that. I have heard it is also from Nebraska and Indiana.
If I'm not mistaken, the heaviest whitetail ever reported is still from MN.

Lien2

HOLY!! Freezer is full for a little while now. . . with the bow too!

early to bed, early to rise, hunt like hell and make up lies!

Am I the only guy out there looking for a 30 incher that weighs about 80 pounds ??

JB

That's been around for years. I have yet to find anything that gives the true story on that buck.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-15-07 AT 01:29PM (MST)[p]They used a wide angle lens to make it look even bigger than it was. I'm sure it is a HUGE buck, but they didn't need to make it look too big to believe. Here's a picture of my 1000 lb muley with a 60" spread.

45f99e520f582b2b.jpg

Look!!!! His antlers are nearly four times wider than my fat gut.

I've seen this photo befor. I don't know if it is real or not. Looks to me like the deer was laying in the woods a few weeks befor they found it and it is bloated.

Either that or they put a can of that tuff stuff foam up it's butt and pulled the trigger. LMAO

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Whitetail Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Whitetail Pros Guide Service

Southern Iowa and Missouri Private Land Whitetail Hunts. Rifle, Archery, Muzzleloader.

Antler Creek Whitetails

Archery hunt in Northeast Kansas. Rut and pre-rut, hunting from treestands and blinds.

Back
Top Bottom