431” Monroe Bull

HoofingIt

I received a pic from a buddy of a rumored to be 431” bull off the Monroe unit. Not my picture to share but has anyone heard about this?

I know every single thing about it... including its parents and favorite color... not my info to share though

Good call... eff it, here it is:

6959FDB7-DFCF-4B7B-B503-E05DFC4831F4.jpeg

I was just yanking your chain, but I'm glad we convinced you to post it! What a beautiful bull... wow. Thanks for sharing.

average g1's,good g2's, average g3and4's,short g5, average 6's,can't tell but don't appear to be real wide but has good mass. Maybe the picture don't do it justice but it looks to me like about 385 -90. Either way it's a great bull and congrats to the hunter

average g1's,good g2's, average g3and4's,short g5, average 6's,can't tell but don't appear to be real wide but has good mass. Maybe the picture don't do it justice but it looks to me like about 385 -90. Either way it's a great bull and congrats to the hunter
That's what i come up with also till I realized it's got 16" extra seconds on both sides haha
extra

A lot of triple brow bulls hitting the dirt this year!

Must be somethin’ to do with 2020!

Hopefully hunter isn’t disappointed that it didn’t break 500!

Why the need to throw out unit names whenever a giant is killed. Crazy how many rumors are started about animals killed on false units too.
I don't understand why it's such a big deal the bull is dead nobody can kill him again, it's no secret there are a half dozen top units in Utah that will take a lifetime to draw anyway and that's not going to change.

Sorry, I don’t subscribe to the secrecy when it comes to LE or OIL hunts. I’ll help anyone out with as much info as I can, takes too long to draw these tags and guys deserve every advantage when they do. If you feel differently, I don’t care.
of course your going feel that way, when you have a vested interest in a specific unit. One in which you guide within.
It only takes a couple 400" bulls or 200" bucks to create a major point creep swing on a publicized unit.

If its that good of a unit BFD. You are never gonna draw it any way for 20 years . Iv'e always told units. I'M 64 and have drawn7-8 Premium tags in the last 30 years in AZ. and New Mexico. I don't care ,I tell people . It's luck any way.........................BULL!

Im just shaking my head here.....

That weak right extra g2? hello! did the guide miss that? I totally would have passed. I woulda held out for one with at least 2" more on the right extra G2!

Can you imagine having that on your wall the next 30 years? All you would ever say to yourself is "Dang! If only he had 3 more inches on that right side extra G2!!!!" Poor guy!

Sorry, I don’t subscribe to the secrecy when it comes to LE or OIL hunts. I’ll help anyone out with as much info as I can, takes too long to draw these tags and guys deserve every advantage when they do. If you feel differently, I don’t care.
I would have agreed with you in the past but not any more. Im really tired of showing people my best spots and then when Im in the spot like I am this year with a tag for my son and recently moved far away it kinda reminds you of how people are. I went out of my way for years to help people and even take them hunting on my dime. But when I need help cuz I had to move out of state for work theres no body around to offer any help.

Im not very sure I will be helping people in NM very much in the future. Too many users and its starting to wear on me.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom