SOLD .45 cal Bad to the Bone Custom Muzzleloader

Teach

Long range .45 muzzleloader, shoots blackhorn 209 and a 300 grain Parker match hunter bullet. Huskemaw 5-20x scope with hunter turret knobs. Simply range, dial to correct yardage and shoot. These guns are built to give a hunter the edge in muzzleloader season. Priced well below the brand new cost. $3500

2022041095085516.jpg

That's because it is the same gun. Good work on your research! Russell and I are both trying to sell it. It is my gun and it's currently at his shop. Call Russell at Bad to the Bone if you have any questions regarding the gun. 575-649-1269

It's 2k less and for sale at Bad to Bone. The teaching moment is you snooze you lose. ? Here's a picture of my shooting bench out the back of my pole shed. You keyboard warriors need to ask questions to sellers instead of trying to sabotage sales because you feel something is fishy. Message me or call Russell (owner of Bad to the Bone Muzzleloaders) if you have questions. That might be too much work though. Apparently it's easier to just fire off a post that potentially damages a legit sale. I'm simply trying to move this sale along as it's my gun and he is trying to sell it.

20220611_080149.jpg

Borrowed a very similar 45ca Bad to the Bone muzzleloader from a friend for an upcoming elk hunt and shot it for the first time this weekend and was blown away with how well the shoots. Amazing guns. GLWS!

Borrowed a very similar 45ca Bad to the Bone muzzleloader from a friend for an upcoming elk hunt and shot it for the first time this weekend and was blown away with how well the shoots. Amazing guns. GLWS!
They are very accurate. A 4" group at 500 yds is the norm. Guys are shooting much further effectively, with ballistics comparable to a 338 Lapua. This isn't our grandpa's hawken. These guns are changing the standard for muzzleloaders.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom