460" Arizona Bull

Pic please!!!

"The problem with quotes on Internet Forums is that it is often difficult to verify their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln

Ive never tried and post it off my phone so I hope this works. The pic came from my dad so ill try and see where he got it but his information is usually incomplete.

7916img_2416.jpg

Holy Crap! That thing looks like a Red Stag.

9X9?

Pretty cool looking bull for sure. His seconds and thirds are a little weak though :)

And that's the kind of smile you would expect to see from a hunter with a bull like that.

"The problem with quotes on Internet Forums is that it is often difficult to verify their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln

Wow, that bull is huge. Crazy thing is it's probably going to go as a typical. He is really symmetrical. Still haven't heard anything else about him being in Arizona though.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-25-13 AT 12:32PM (MST)[p]Beautiful bull. Is that Brady Dupke? Looks an awful lot like him. He is one hell of an accomplished elk hunter. If that is Brady, it is not the first 400"+ bull he has killed with a bow. He has another bull that I believe scores around 415" that he killed with a bow about 15 years ago.

Wow Awesome Bull!! Not sure where the bull was harvested, but heard possibly on the San Carlos Res in Arizona.

The bull is from the Hualapai Reservation in Arizona. Scored just under 450. That is Brady, but the hunter was Howard Gilmore guided by Herbert Sullivan.

>That is a big bull!!

Nice Bull,it was killed many years ago on Hualupia Indian Res. The scores right, I know the guide in the picture, what else do you want to know

What’s with all the ancient post being brought up from the dead lately?
You Trolls should check the dates before making stupid comments.
Why does an old post offend you? Have you never read a book older than a week? Wait don’t answer that. I’m guessing you’re just a tad bit upset that keeping up with the kardashians isn’t on the air anymore.

That is a biiiig bull!

Do they shed their velvet this early?

He musta shed his antlers in January to be done already!

Nice to see some big ones still exist!

How did the hunter get his tag so early?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom