49 1st season bull

treedagain

Long Time Member
Cashed my points in for the 1st season. Have a good starting point but any info would be appreciated..
Are there any meat packers?

Congrats on the tag! I haven’t hunted there but looked into the unit and put in for 61 instead and struck out.
Halfmoon packing hunts the west side

Matschee hunts the east side:

Good luck and let us know how it goes!

Pretty fun tag, Congrats. Have Had the good fortunate of hunting it a couple times myself and couple more times with friends and family. Feel free to PM me

Well Randy....get rid of this China Virus and my work will lift my travel restrictions then we can thin out some pigs and empty the freezer of catfish. ??

Hitting a football sized piggy on the run may be easy for you.....I have a hard enough time when they are standing still.? but i do alright on elk,deer,antelope, moose, caribou, mtn goat, bighorn sheep, buffalo, bear. Almost like the matrix with them damn piggies.

Thanks to all that have sent PM's. Very much appreciated.

Elkdozer.....you have not furthered my cause but thanks for the thought. Buttttt.....A fresh rack of pig ribs would be nice.....

Congrats on the tag! I haven’t hunted there but looked into the unit and put in for 61 instead and struck out.
Halfmoon packing hunts the west side

Matschee hunts the east side:

Good luck and let us know how it goes!
Tim Matschee is the best elk guy Ive ever met. The guy knows elk.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom