4th season

LAST EDITED ON Nov-15-19 AT 06:31PM (MST)[p]deer crossing the road??
https://mobile.twitter.com/rexchapman/status/1195355642241912838?s=12

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Been brutal tough for me, full moon, hot and little rut activity...seeing plenty of younger bucks in and out of the does. Passed a fair amount of 160 to 170ish type bucks that have been off by themselves. The 6.5x47 lapua is getting hungrier by the day. Something has to give this weekend.
Coloradoboy

It's Mother Nature?s way, she must see what the CPW has in store for the big bucks in the next 5 years. Guess she figured if the CPW is going to try and single handily wreck what she has built, then she is going to do her best to give the bucks a chance to make it through the rut unscathed, by delivering a 60 degree November.

Congrats Coloradoboy!
Hang in there everyone else. I know it's been tough, but keep after it and you never know what may walk out. 5 minutes could change everything.

I am happy with the way my fourth season hunt turned out. During the five days I spent preseason scouting I found a spot that held some pretty nice bucks. I really liked the way this bucks antlers looked and was able to connect with him on opening morning.
959239c52e21c2c0547bdb8d73c5254adcba5.jpeg

>It's Mother Nature?s way, she must
>see what the CPW has
>in store for the big
>bucks in the next 5
>years. Guess she figured if
>the CPW is going to
>try and single handily wreck
>what she has built, then
>she is going to do
>her best to give the
>bucks a chance to make
>it through the rut unscathed,
>by delivering a 60 degree
>November.

Agree!
I have 1 day left

>How's the rut going? They starting?
>
Very little rut activity a few small bucks with some of the does.
I would call it pre-rut and it's the 16th of November
Bigger bucks are still pretty much loaners

Spent the entire season helping a buddy with his tag in a good unit. It was a tough grind for sure. We never found anything bigger than the 170's. He was holding out for something special or that just tripped his trigger, and we never found that. I got a pretty gnarly sunburned face out of the deal too.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom