4x2

bern

IMG_1382.JPG

Nice buck Bern!

What state? My dad had a PIW tag in Nevada about 10 or 12 years ago and I found a big buck but could only see one side at first and it was a big 4 point. Looked to be over 30" by a bit and had deep forks. We were working on an approach when he showed his other side and it was a big 2 point. Haha.

It was a deal breaker we still had way too much time to find a better one. Which we found a couple but didnt seal the deal so he ate the tag...it was rough but a fun hunt.

Glad to see you back on here and really happy to see you posting some pics! Remember when you promised me you would? Man of your word I see... haha.

Great deer you've been posting.

Bill

Nice buck Bern!

What state? My dad had a PIW tag in Nevada about 10 or 12 years ago and I found a big buck but could only see one side at first and it was a big 4 point. Looked to be over 30" by a bit and had deep forks. We were working on an approach when he showed his other side and it was a big 2 point. Haha.

It was a deal breaker we still had way too much time to find a better one. Which we found a couple but didnt seal the deal so he ate the tag...it was rough but a fun hunt.

Glad to see you back on here and really happy to see you posting some pics! Remember when you promised me you would? Man of your word I see... haha.

Great deer you've been posting.

Bill

hope you are well Bill, with the new format for posting it makes it much easier,checkout some of my photos in the Photograpy forum

I'm doing good bern, hope you are too!

Yes it does been, I have noticed a lot more photos being posted. It's awesome.

I will check out the photo forum.

Bill

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom