5 first timers and me (guide)

ID_hunter27

well my season planning started with just another diy trip for my general season deer tag nothing specail just a week by myself and my rifle.

well 2 weeks before season a friend informed me he and his family are goin hunting for there first time and would like me to guide them well of course i accepted and well we got one tag left outta 5

two does on the first day for the youngsters and two buck withen 3 days

counting eye guards.. we got a 5x5 and a 3x3

46043_p_12.jpg

68044_p_12.jpg

Those are some nice bucks for first timers. You obviously did a good job guiding them. Congrats to all of you and good luck with the rest of your tags.

well let me start off by saying this has been a very good hunting season for me

we hunted just about every day and saw bucks every day just the timing wasnt there either they were goin through the trees or over ridge tops or just before dark just something

the weekend of all the snow we went up high to hopefully catch a big one its was goin good seeing deer until we got back to the truck well we needed 4wd to get started problem 4wd stopped working hour or more later we finally got started up the hill

well long story short we left monday night for a final push and got pulled over (thats just the start) on the way. wake up late Tuesday morning and have to hurry two our spot we chose to find a vehicle already there so we just carry on we come across a nice big buck my gf doesnt get the shot off so she hands me the rifle and i busts but for a bit to find it well i had him at 45 yards in my scope and didnt shoot 99% of the time i would have shot i have archery season to go so maybe thats why

well the rest of the morning was just does so we go to camp pack up and decide to hunt and bit on the way out we come across 4 does and a buck well i think my mind wasnt gonna let it walk before i knew it he had two rounds in him and was down i didnt even acknowledge the creek i had to cross to get to him well turns out i have shot a decently small well youll see

so on the way out we come across another group of deer and a small buck the other tag holders decide to try and missed no big deal but dont see any more deer

until we go hunting with our chevy nailed a doe just outside of town bummer and we were just discussing goin up today i dont have pics but its pretty much totaled

well i call my dad to borrow his vehicle for the morning and he agrees so we left at six am and saw bout 8 deer just before light and 2 bucks but kept driving then around 10 am i spot a doe laying down and let the gf know (shes still got a tag) she tell me so its just a doe about that time we both notice the buck stand up and just look at us

counting eye guards

counting eye guards

5743ana_12_3x3.jpg

her 3x3 her first buck as well

hate to say it but is eye guards are his best points
and hes got a unique point on the right as well my smallest good buck to date

5738my_12_5x5.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom