5 tanks of gas and 21 days. Lol

nebo

LAST EDITED ON Oct-11-15 AT 01:47PM (MST)[p]Well one of them finally slipped up. I been watching a few bucks since August and he isn't the biggest one of the bunch but I'm very happy. They have been making a fool of me from the start of the season. It was about a 20 yard shot as he was climbing a hill and I was hidden in the rocks. He is just shy of 27 inches wide. 2URL=http://s58.photobucket.com/user/neb33/media/IMG_1375_zpsl7aafvhv.jpg.html]
IMG_1375_zpsl7aafvhv.jpg
[/URL]

Well I live close to where I hunt and the 21 days were not from sun up to sun down but I hunted for 21 days. They wore me out and they play a pretty good game till this morning. The older bucks will let the does usually lead them around and for a good reason. This morning he decided to go a different direction and they followed him. That was a bad mistake on his part. The wind was right and the stars were lined up just right. I got lucky.

That's a Very Respectable Buck, I'm glad all your hard work paid off. Congrats!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Way to go. Never give up until the season closes!

Eel

Guns are like parachutes. If you need one and don't have one you probably will never need one again.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom