50 Mile 13x9 or 10

B

BomberBlackies

Anyone have any info on this giant killed on the Southern General Unit just recently. Supposedly killed by a nimrod from Kalifornicated??

Wouldnt be to critical calling people nimrods, lots of pumpkin orange across the Nevada state line during the general hunt!!!!

Hmmm. Not sure about your response, but if you look up the word "nimrod" in the Webster or any other dictionary you will see that the the word is not what you think. Good luck.

BB, If you were making biblical referances to your post, then thats fine. To myself and others, it certainly sounded possibly like sarcasm/bashing on a fellow outdoorsman.

Hey BB is a Kalifornicated guy himself......LOL He must know something and is not saying, right Rick?

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Believe me nothing biblical about a nimrod who has picked many prunes and delicious olives in this neck of the woods. Lots of Olive Oil cunsumed over the past couple of years. Hey, did you ever look at the defin of nimrod? Damn, I'm trying to findout what the HODAD scored. Thanks. RICK

Dont no what a HODAD is either. My wife is from Cali. everytime I ask her about prunes she rolles her eyes and calls me a retard redneck from Nevada.

HOdad, PISScutter and nimROD = HOPISSROD. Sounds like an cliff dwelling Indian from the southwest, but its actually another name for a trophy hunter who never gets a shot at his game due to repeated cycling of his bolt action. When finished, you can hear the echos of his misfortune "I could of been on tthe cover of Muley Crazy."

Still nothing on the monster???

Billy Bob...tell your wife that there are not very many ranches now that have PRUNES...all of these places have gone to grapes and olive tree farms (Olive Oil)is the big thing now.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Brian, This one is going to be a problem. Cant find any humor with olives? Just doesn't sound right. "Darn olive pickers", not as catchy. Let me know if you have any!

Okay, lets get down to business. One gallon of extra virgin olive oil(Lucero Olive Oil for you oil affecionados) for the first person that submits a picture of this DIRTY GIANT of a buck.

Oh and by the way, I'm surrounded by prunes, olives, almonds and english walnuts...so if oil is not good enough, how about 5# of nuts?

I'll photoshop something for 5lbs of almonds! I worked on a CWMU where some CA almond farmers hunted every year. They were great guys and always brought a bunch of nuts out when they came to hunt.

Come on, somebody has to have a pic!?

Dax

Maybe this is the 40"er that was taken in Wyoming?

Tell your son I said Hi Rick,then tell him to get on here & BS with me!

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

Its not the WY buck shot by the Kalifornicated boys from FR. This buck is absolutely from So Utah on the 50 mile.

B_Bop, which son are you talking about?

Uh hey Bomber,
Them guys aren't much into being in the spotlight, just not their style. Its real, well deserved and a giant.

Thanks nocal. Any idea what the gorrilla gross scores? I heard on the street that it was about 260?? thanks again

260 would be alittle high. there's a broken G-2, so I'd say 230-240. Also like I said...well deserved.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom