$5000 British Columbia Voucher

Clownpuncher

I recently purchased a a $5000 voucher BC Trophy Mountain Outfitters. I bought it at the RMEF banquet here in town and now I realize I can't go. I was wanting to go after a moose but it can be used for more. Below is an excerpt from the banquet program.

"The voucher can be used towards a mountain goat, California Big Horn Sheep, Canadian Moose, or Mountain Lion on a regular priced booking. No Draw is Required. They said tax,tags, licenses, and stewardships contributions are extra. Transportation to and from Vancouver can be arranged. Hunts can be taken in 2019 or 2020 (sheep can be 2021). Check out www.BCtrophymountainoutfitters.com for details."

Please let me know if you have any questions and make me an offer. I'll make a promise right now as well, I will sell it to the highest bidder but the first person that offers me what I bought it for, it's theirs. I'll include the receipt so you know I'm not lying. I just was looking for my money back, not a penny more.

>How much did you pay.

Hey jorka?

I've Taught You How to LOW-BALL,Right?:D

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

I realized you listed several species the credit could be applied against. Wanted to double check if those were it or if the outfitter would let you apply it towards a black bear hunt?

thanks

I honestly don't know. These are the only ones that it says they are good for. It doesn't really say anything for Bears.

Hi Liv, I seen on another one of their web pages they do black Bear hunts

Joe

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you
think their right" - 2001
"I can't argue with honesty" - 2005
-Joe E Sikora

>Hi Liv, I seen on another
>one of their web pages
>they do black Bear hunts
>
>
>Joe
>
>"Sometimes you do things wrong for
>so long you
>think their right" - 2001
>"I can't argue with honesty" -
>2005
>-Joe E Sikora

It looks like they do have bear hunts.

This is what they sent me for a price sheet.

Mountain Goat $15,000
California Bighorn Sheep 3/4 curl $55,000
California Bighorn Sheep Full Curl $40,000
Moose $14,000
Mountain Lion $16,000

All Hunts are 1 on 1.

They sent me a more detailed breakdown that I can send to whomever is interested.

>This is what they sent me
>for a price sheet.
>
>Mountain Goat
>
>
>
> $15,000
>California Bighorn Sheep 3/4 curl
>$55,000
>California Bighorn Sheep Full Curl $40,000
>
>Moose
>
>
>
>
> $14,000
>
>Mountain Lion
>
>
>
> $16,000
>
>
>All Hunts are 1 on 1.
>
>
>They sent me a more detailed
>breakdown that I can send
>to whomever is interested.

Interested...

curious why the Webpage is not working though

I honestly don't know. Been that way for awhile. Be happy to help with any questions. Dm me if you like and I'll send you a phone number.

....did you mix up the prices or does it really cost $15k more to shoot a smaller ram??

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

I still have this available. The border was shutdown with Covid so no one could go in or out but they are still willing to honor the voucher.

I would not pay $5000 for a kentucky blue grass fed black Angus.
These prices are outrageous even if they are the norm.
Some people have a whole lot of money to spend.....not me.

Their website is terrible. I get the feeling that they probably offer non hunting related trips, and they’re trying to sugar coat their website for non hunters. I need some damn kill pics, current prices, and references before I’d even consider it.

Their website is terrible. I get the feeling that they probably offer non hunting related trips, and they’re trying to sugar coat their website for non hunters. I need some damn kill pics, current prices, and references before I’d even consider it.
Yeah it's not a great website with pics. I did send them a request for some kill pics and I'll let you know when they send me some.

They are a pretty quality outfit, I know 3 or 4 people that have hunted with them. 2 of them did mountain goat hunts.
Thanks for the response. I'm glad to hear that they are a good outfit. I haven't decided if I am going to keep it or sell it. I'm really wanting to do a moose hunt but I just don't have the time in my life right now to do it. $5000 off of a good animal is hard to pass up.

This is what they sent me for a price sheet.

Mountain Goat $15,000
California Bighorn Sheep 3/4 curl $55,000
California Bighorn Sheep Full Curl $40,000
Moose $14,000
Mountain Lion $16,000

All Hunts are 1 on 1.

They sent me a more detailed breakdown that I can send to whomever is interested.
Hey brother I know this was 3 years or better ago but do they really want $16k for a lion hunt? i thought those were like $6k tops

Hey cowpuncher how much longer will they honor that voucher for?
How can I get an updated price list
am I on the right website they talk about planing a Conservation hunt?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom