52 A Muzzeloader

R

rojo_perk

Hello, I am just looking for any last minute info that would help me on my hunt. I have a limited entry muzzeloader tag for 52A that starts Nov 10. Has any one hunted here recently that could help me. Any info would be appreciated. I could share info on any unit in utah if interested.

I had this tag last year, hunted very hard for the last week. Saw 8 to 10 bucks a day, ate my tag. Never saw a buck over 150. Did not have the weather I guess. Spent most of the time on foot hunting the small pockets away from the 4 wheelers. Still a fun hunt and if I had they chance might do it again. Spent a day or two out in the flats as well. I know there are deer there and even saw a few, but would take luck or lots of scouting to get a big one there. Hunted the hill secetion in the North Part of the unit. Good luck.

Thanks for the info. I planned on hunting between Richfield and Caire. Did you hunt near the boundaries of the craters of the moon park? What area would you concentrate most of your time on?

Sorry I gave you the wrong info I had unit 52 last year and my buddy had 52a. He and another guy killed two bucks, they hunted close to some age fields in the western part of the unit. I don't know much more than that as I am do not know that unit. Good luck and keep your powder dry.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom