coryb

I will be helping a friend with a November cow hunt in 52 this year. I've hunted 51, 53, and 55, but never 52. He just moved to NM from the south and this will be his first elk hunt. We will have his son and two of mine with us (ages 6, 9, and 10) so need to find elk that aren't too difficult to get to. Any input offered would be greatly appreciated. Please pm me or text/call to 505.304.2363

Thanks
Cory

Should not have trouble finding a cow that time of year get off the roads a mile or so you will find elk. Best of luck enjoy your boys.

Thanks. Yep, hunting with the boys is great. They will be in the hills with me in September for my 16A bow tag.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom