52A Muzzeloader

R

rojo_perk

I have a muzzeloader tag for unit 52A in November. Is there anyone who has hunted it recently and could give me some info. What size of deer should I expect in this unit. I would be willing to give some info on any unit in utah.

Know several locals here that drew that tag. 1 we are going to go get one out there.

But there are some really good bucks out there and I believe you will be hunting the rut. It usually kicks in first week of Nov. You will have a great hunt out there especially if you have patience and good glassing ability. Lots of sage grass and farm lands.

Thanks for the info. I plan on hunting between richfield and carey is this a good area to go. I plan on trying to find some area away from roads and do alot of glassing.I have 7-10 days to hunt. If you ever need any info on utah let me know I can help.

Away from roads??? There are lots of roads out there. Just have to learn to glass sage brush. I talked to my one buddy today and he has a tag out there. You will have a fun hunt. We might see you out there. Will watch for Utah plates.
Good luck rojo

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom