53 deer

hayden3006

I am leaving next thursday for the 3rd season looking to hear from some second season deer hunters on how you guys did any info would be great.

J.RYAN

I will be joining you in Unit 53. Good luck to you!! I hope thier is a couple of monsters.

hey boys....how did those unit 53 tags treat ya?

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

We did ok. I shot a small 4x4, my buddy shot a 26 4x3 old heavy buck and a nice 6x6 elk. It was tough hunting, I used 6 points I dont think it is worth 6 points but we had fun that is all that matters.

Thanks for the update. It's always interresting to hear how people do after they try an area for their first time.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

I'd guess then you'd say it's probably not worth twice that many points for a 4th season tag? when my wife had a 3rd season tag in '06 I was impressed. now I'm not so sure.

we had an impressive hunt in 05 and a depressive hunt in 08, Im sure they haven't bounced back yet.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom