6.19 a gallon

Status
Not open for further replies.

feddoc

Long Time Member
for diesel in CA at some station North of Bishop on my way to Long Beach.

If it was Bridgeport it’s alway about $2 or more higher than anywhere else. Sometimes I think Bridgeport might be the highest in the whole country.

Hmm, it may have been. I've flown in to Bridgeport a few times. The Marines there always said there was some good fishing to be had.

Exactly 366 days ago. #buildbackbetter

5CB33E41-252D-42A5-8849-EE8BE8DD8FE8.png

Diesel is $4.95 per gallon 50 miles North of Sacramento. We are normally a lot cheaper then Southern CA. or the Bay area.
This effects every working person and even non workers and will have a telling effect on who they vote for this year.
RELH

Lots of folks who don’t drive vehicles with Diesel engines think the diesel,price does not affect them. They fail to realize that everything they buy in Wal-mart or from Amazon or even the food in the restaurants is hauled by diesel multiple times. Hard to believe this administration’s policies. Sad times in the ole USA.

These prices are nothing, wait until Russia roles into northern and/or eastern Ukraine shortly. Get ready to dust off the moped. Looks like they are increasing production in the Permian Basin, but that help will not touch what the global oil market situation will be, would be nice if we did not need to import oil.....

US Families are being told to leave Ukraine.

As an aside, I wonder what an invasion will do to the Russian mail order bride business??

Hmm, it may have been. I've flown in to Bridgeport a few times. The Marines there always said there was some good fishing to be had.
bridgeport is possibly the best town in california if you like outdoors. multiple under the radar trailheads there that almost don’t seem like your in california and non of the foofoo stuff.
coldest place in california too.
the east walker is a mega tail water and west walker is not far behind. an expensive spot to fill up.

Whatever Brandon is serving up we should be doing the exact opposite. He's all in on protecting the border/sovereignty of a corrupt foreign country but our own border.... F that

Can someone explain to me why I should care that Russia is going to invade Ukraine?

I get why the globalists are pissed, that is where the money is made and laundered.

But why should I care?

I remember when Trump was president and someone made a call to Ukraine asking for a Biden investigation. Democrats impeached Trump because they said Ukraine was the key to American freedom and our national security. They said Trump was ready to hand off Ukraine to his buddy Putin.

Now Biden says if Russia invades Ukraine we're ready to do some stuff. whatever that means.

Biden will screw the Ukraine government if given a chance. He is ticked off with them for handing over evidence on Hunter and they may even have more on Hunter and sleepy Joe himself.
RELH

If I was a conspiracy theorist, I might point out how after Afghanistan, the military industrial complex needs a place to burn some ammo so now suddenly Ukraine is of major importance to America.

Luckily I don't believe in conspiracy theory

Right, but Biden said economic sanctions too. Withhold Skittles and stuff like that.
That would suck for them. Then they’d have to get our stuff straight from china. Instead of us getting it from china first. But… At least those unsightly factories are polluting their world and leaving ours nice and green. Kinda like our fancy electric cars that don’t cause pollution!
I wonder where we get all of the lithium for the batteries in those electric cars??? Probably electric mines…

That would suck for them. Then they’d have to get our stuff straight from china. Instead of us getting it from china first. But… At least those unsightly factories are polluting their world and leaving ours nice and green. Kinda like our fancy electric cars that don’t cause pollution!
I wonder where we get all of the lithium for the batteries in those electric cars??? Probably electric mines…

Someone sounds as sarcastic as me when talking about wind and solar power. They have their places, but not as a main source. And non of this should be government subsidies.

No sarcasm here. I think it’s funny as hell that my powerchoke burns a gallon every 16 or so miles and by the time lithium is extracted, refined and becomes batteries it’s responsible for about twice as much burned deisel. Over its useful lifetime in a “green” car…

Can someone explain to me why I should care that Russia is going to invade Ukraine?

I get why the globalists are pissed, that is where the money is made and laundered.

But why should I care?
want to rephrase??

want to rephrase??

Has there been some change I haven't seen?

Russia offered today to stop if they get to install their puppet leader.

Similar to how we did in 2014.

Imagine bei g a Russian citizen watching the US in Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, and trying to figure out why all of the sudden they are now the pariah.

Great. We borrow money from China to give to Ukraine. Can't see how that will go wrong

Has there been some change I haven't seen?

Russia offered today to stop if they get to install their puppet leader.

Similar to how we did in 2014.

Imagine bei g a Russian citizen watching the US in Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, and trying to figure out why all of the sudden they are now the pariah.

Great. We borrow money from China to give to Ukraine. Can't see how that will go wrong
So you think Ukraine is the same as Iraq and Afghanistan? Oh, and russians don’t even know where Syria is :rolleyes:

Those putin apologies are getting harder for everyone.

So you think Ukraine is the same as Iraq and Afghanistan? Oh, and russians don’t even know where Syria is :rolleyes:

Those putin apologies are getting harder for everyone.

Roughly 20 million starving Afghans, might disagree.

So when we do regime change, it's great.

Russia does it, it's ??????

Might want to do a little homework on how many displaced folks around the world there are because we are playing world dictator. Iraq, Syria, Libia, Afghanistan, Venezuela, Panama, Honduras, Ukraine, Vietnam.......

We lose over 20 vets a day to suicide, yet Haven declared war since WW2.

Add up the bodies.

Then add our kids killed and blown to piss.

We get weaker, China gets stronger.

That's what will happen.

BTW.

How many Ukrainians have helped us in any of our military exploits?

Ukrainians fly our airspace after 9/11?

Last edited:

Might want to do a little homework on how many displaced folks around the world there are because we are playing world dictator. Iraq, Syria, Libia, Afghanistan, Venezuela, Panama, Honduras, Ukraine, Vietnam.......

Add up the bodies.

That's what will happen.

BTW.

So the US should have did nothing to the Taliban and Afghanistan after 9/11?
I am not talking about Iraq, I want your clarification on Afghanistan.

What exactly did we do?

Put the Taliban in charge?

Oh, that's right. We killed Bin Laden?

Did we do anything to the country that funded him? Saudi?

But further. Where did the Mujahedeen get their weapons and training? Where did Bin Laden?

Oh, that's right. We armed them, WITH STINGER MISSILES, to shoot Russians.

How did that go? How did that turn out?

Did we not learn a thing from history?

Add up the bodies.

That's what will happen.

BTW.

What worries me about Ukraine is that the media is laser focused on reporting it 24/7's, but they never did with the examples you mention. What are they after, I worry. Are they priming us up for a war? I don't trust the media.

What exactly did we do?

Put the Taliban in charge?

Oh, that's right. We killed Bin Laden?

Did we do anything to the country that funded him? Saudi?

But further. Where did the Mujahedeen get their weapons and training? Where did Bin Laden?

Oh, that's right. We armed them, WITH STINGER MISSILES, to shoot Russians.

How did that go? How did that turn out?

Did we not learn a thing from history?
I am not really disagreeing with you, I am just wondering your feeling on Afghanistan and 9/11

I am not really disagreeing with you, I am just wondering your feeling on Afghanistan and 9/11

Those that executed it, deserved their fate.

But it's not coincidence we hit Afghanistan, while Saudis were protected.

Frankly. If Russia was setting up alliances, on our border, we wouldn't allow it.

Oh, wait, history again. Cuban missile crisis sound familiar?

Putin is a horrible autocrat.

Do we really need to create 140 million enemies by driving them into the dirt?

This ain't our fight. We have zero interest in Ukraine. Doesn't change the evil.

Why haven’t we or even the World punished China yet? After all they killed over a million U.S. civilians and millions of people around the World with their release of Covid! Like always follow the money…

Hoss, there’s a chinese menu full of foreign policy challenges and that every commentator throws out when they get backed into a corner.

Spare yourself the brain damage and just remember the cornerstone of American foreign policy - “the enemy of my enemy is my friend”.

Sometimes they change sides, and you get to add another footnote to your list.

This russian war will do more to change the EU and NATO than anything since Reagan was president, and though I’ll probably be gone it might well be significant to my kids and grandkids.

It’s an important matter and we should choose carefully.

Hoss, there’s a chinese menu full of foreign policy challenges and that every commentator throws out when they get backed into a corner.

Spare yourself the brain damage and just remember the cornerstone of American foreign policy - “the enemy of my enemy is my friend”.

Sometimes they change sides, and you get to add another footnote to your list.

This russian war will do more to change the EU and NATO than anything since Reagan was president, and though I’ll probably be gone it might well be significant to my kids and grandkids.

It’s an important matter and we should choose carefully.

If only Brandon hadn't been elected, we would be energy independent.

Oh, that's right, Orange man got impeached, twice. And got 3years of Russiagate.

Can anyone name the country that got that going?

UKRAINE.

We better hurry and go save them so they can do it again ?

The EU damaged themselves. They sat around playing enlightened liberals decimated their military, pursued green PR wins while selling their souls to the devil.

The enemy we actually have, is sitting back watching us get drawn into yet another proxy war that will weaken us further. In fact, they will borrow us the money to do so.

They think long term. We think midterms are coming up.

Here's an idea.

How about we ask our friends the Saudis to pump a bunch of oil. You know, as a thank you for not leveling their country after financing 9/11?

Oh, wait, we did. They told us to pound sand.

Isn't friendship great?

I always find it interesting to see people describe Our country as if there was a way to lead the will of 300,000,000 and provide their security and some how remain righteous.

It's almost as humorous as the idiots who spit in the face of their own existence by proclaiming "meat is murder".

Hoss, what’s your point? That we shouldn’t be there at all? Provide no aid to influence the outcome?

Whether I agree or not, that’s living in a fantasy.

Last edited:
I always find it interesting to see people describe Our country as if there was a way to lead the will of 300,000,000 and provide their security and some how remain righteous.

It's almost as humorous as the idiots who spit in the face of their own existence by proclaiming "meat is murder".

It's because the carnal state of man is flawed.

Kind of like when someone says "thank God for Sunday hunting"...

Hoss, what’s your point? That we shouldn’t be there at all? Provide no aid to influence the outcome?

Yes. That's exactly my point. We should not be there.

Of course it's living in a fantasy. Look at all the money to be made

The dying media, can get viewership. The military industrial complex can get huge buisness.

And we, can steal money from the unborn, to pay for it.

There’s lots of wars right now where we are not there. Who gets to pick?

No money to be made in Africa.

And we care so much about "humanitarian crisis", we are heading to Saudi, and Venezuela to beg for oil.

What morals we have?

Just imagine. We save Ukraine, then Burisma can control natural gas through Ukraine headed to Europe.

'Merica!!

How about Yemen? Been a few 100k people killed there in a war. Do we care about that or not?

I’ll wait to be told what I care about I guess and how much I’m willing to “sacrifice “ economically. I’m sure heels up Harris will fill me in soon

I have no sons but Ive got 5 nephews maybe I should be willing to have go die in a foreign conflict so hunter has crack money rolling in. Would it show what a patriot I was if I volunteered them?

Lotta obfuscatin goin on :ROFLMAO:

NO WAR FOR OIL! I saw one of those on a subaru I think?

Just want to make sure I’m being a good person here. I’m sure it will reflect in my social credit score one day

Oil is only up another $10 bbl today & Brandon hasn't even announced the Russian oil ban yet. Fill up your tanks fellas, America Last policy is awesome

Active slave trade in Libya after Hillary decided what was morally right? Do I care about that?
Thankfully the Clinton Foundation just got fired up again. I'm sure they will save the world, one $500k speech at a time.

You should have paid attention in civics.
You mean like how in a representative democracy where voters install a congress through free elections and that congress is then supposed to vote on if we go to war or not while representing the will of the people that voted them in?

You see that happen here yet?

Thankfully the Clinton Foundation just got fired up again. I'm sure they will save the world, one $500k speech at a time.

I saw that.

Guess we are seeing who picks what war now huh?

Good time for a Cheney to run for President.

Already got a Bush in politics.

Yes. That's exactly my point. We should not be there.

Of course it's living in a fantasy. Look at all the money to be made

The dying media, can get viewership. The military industrial complex can get huge buisness.

And we, can steal money from the unborn, to pay for it.
I share the opinion that this war will fundamentally change NATO, the EU, and the overall demographics of Europe.

These developments will impact the USA and we should protect our interests and allies in Europe. Hell, maybe they might even be willing to foot a little more of the bill.

If we play our cards right we could help ourselves. That won’t happen if we fold because the pots too big.

I am a little concerned that we sent vice over there. Maybe she can carpool with kerry.:oops:

The suicide business is expensive. They got a couple more to take care of. One or two speeches should cover it

And I couldn’t agree more. Maybe war for oil if we weren’t sitting one of the largest oil supplies in the world

There's plenty of oil.

We fight wars for who profits from oil.

Kinda like we will end up fighting for who controls buffer regions between producers and customers.

Oh, I mean "we are all Ukrainians".

I forgot the group tested PR message

No money to be made in Africa.

And we care so much about "humanitarian crisis", we are heading to Saudi, and Venezuela to beg for oil.

What morals we have?

Just imagine. We save Ukraine, then Burisma can control natural gas through Ukraine headed to Europe.

'Merica!!
Oceania is at war with Eastasia. Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia.

$8 will be the new normal. The poor people who support this administration just got what they asked for. The rich people don't mind at all.

It is now the all oil companies fault, that is what I got out of it. They better not price gouge either those dirty, greedy oil companies......
Musk must have called him, "hey bro you gotta let this go for bit"

So we are officially done with Russian oil, this is going to get interesting.

Not really, it's all good. biden to allow Iran to go forward with its nuke program as long as we can buy their oil at $99.99/bbl. That way he can say his international policy got oil down below $100/bbl.

Edit: Venezuela now...

Last edited:
That is small change. I filled up my F250 super duty with diesel the other day. Just over 200 bucks. I have dual 36 gal. tanks in the truck and the fuel gauge was on 1/2 tank when I started pumping fuel.

And What Will Americans Do Once And Again?

Yup!

Bend Over & Take The SCREWIN They're Gonna Take Again!

He should be locked up for what he has done to America, how can you f#$k the middle class so badly when we have all the oil under our feet. The whole world is laughing at the big Idiot.

He should be locked up for what he has done to America, how can you f#$k the middle class so badly when we have all the oil under our feet. The whole world is laughing at the big Idiot.

A lot of what we're seeing is a result of [his] idiotic covid policies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom