6.5 PRC ammo

NevadaJames

Hello guys and gals. I just bought my fiancée a new Christensen Arms Mesa in the 6.5 PRC and I'm having an extremely hard time finding ammo. If anybody has a couple boxes they would sell please let me know its a birthday gift and she has several hunts coming up. Thanks in advance.

ELKOHOLIC

Very Active Member
Optics Planet allows you to backorder ammo. Your best chance would be to check local stores I am guessing.

Bohunr

Everyone is auctioning it off for some crazy prices gunbroker.com I've been thinking about buying this gun but ammo for it is definitely an issue.

GONHUNTIN

Very Active Member
Hello guys and gals. I just bought my fiancée a new Christensen Arms Mesa in the 6.5 PRC and I'm having an extremely hard time finding ammo. If anybody has a couple boxes they would sell please let me know its a birthday gift and she has several hunts coming up. Thanks in advance.
Elko nv had brass

200plus

I ordered some socks from O;;;; P;;;;;;; on back order 4-6 weeks. 19 months later for some socks it was ready to ship. I told them to cancel the order. Ammo may be longer than that you may how something different to shoot by then.

BadDogPSD

PM sent.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Top Bottom