SOLD 6.5 RPM Weatherby Ammo

nmhunter01

I feel like dumb ass of the day. I was at my local Sportsmans warehouse in between meetings and noticed they had some 6.5-300 ammo for sale I. 140 grain. Sweet stuffs been hard to find. I look right nextt to to the 140 stack and there is 1 box of 127 grain LRX's, now super stoked as i' ve wanted to see how these shoot out of my rifle. I buy them head to my meeting. I get home and they are 6 5 RPM.! Sprotsmans won't take them back or even trade for 140 grain. So here I am a brand new box of 127 grain LRX. I spent with tax 103 and some change with tax but will let go for $90. Or trade for 6.5-300. Update just opened box to take pics and 2 bullets are missing. Price now $80.00 for 18 bullets

20220411_115141.jpg

20220411_115129.jpg

20220411_115101.jpg

Last edited:
You have to watch Sportsman's really close now. People are stealing ammo all the time. I bought a brand new box of 7 Rem Mag and sold to a member here. There were 6 missing out of it, when he opened upon receipt

Low-life bastidges!!

You have to watch Sportsman's really close now. People are stealing ammo all the time. I bought a brand new box of 7 Rem Mag and sold to a member here. There were 6 missing out of it, when he opened upon receipt

Low-life bastidges!!
Yeah I was respecting thier rule of not opening boxes. But no more I will be opening before I but. And making sure I'm getting right ammo lol

Hey nm!

I Don't Own Either Rifle!

I Was Just RAZZIN You above!

You'd Think Somebody Would Jump on it!

I Have Seen Just a Little of Each around here at Sports Stores but not alot!

Yeah same here. Finally got a scope on it now I'll go see how she shoots. I was able to pick up a couple of boxes of 130 grain when I bought the rifle a few months ago. Lol and yes the are for the gun I'm not always a dumb ass..

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom