6.5 wsm

I would be very surprised if they did... 6.5mm don't have much of a folling in the US, therefore they don't sell well.

Remington came out with the 260 a few years back, and due to what ever reason they pretty much never pushed the sales on them... I think they were to worried about getting their Short action UM out. I the only thing that the WSM would have over a 264 is the lenght of the action. There isn't much of a market for the 264 so I don't think Winchester will waste any time developing one to put into production. If you really want one I would suggest rebarreling a rifle for the cartrige.

Wildcater's have been shooting this round since the 300WSM came out. I think there are two different versoins. One being based on the 300 and the other on the 270. I don't remember which one has a longer OAL. but the longer one would create higher velocity thus making it a little more desierable. RCBS has dies for it so it would only take a little playing to get the dog barking.

Ivan

thanks for the info I myself love the 264wm I have been using it for a few years now and sure do love it when I go hunting and fire it in front of other it sure does turn heads. This year I killed my first Antelope at 365 yds and shot a cow elk at 100yds on a special hunt they have every year on the nature conservacy, here in unit 82 in Colorado. The guys that guide the hunt use a 243 and a 264wm and they both have no problems but they also can shoot pretty good.I curently have a cow tag for dec1to dec31 hunt but havent had the time too go maybe this week.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom