6 tags, 6 bucks, 6 days

Dang Marley you better keep looking over your shoulder. Jr is catching up quickly. Memories of a lifetime, enjoy...

Twenty years from now when he's urging you up the mountain, you'll be glad you got him hooked! At least that's what happened to me. Days hunting with your kids don't count against mortality!

Nice job junior!

That's awesome! They just keep getting bigger. Cant wait to see what he gets next year. Congrats to your son!

That is awesome, Marley. Congrats to you and your boy. Are you guys hunting Idaho?

Steve

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

That's pretty dang cool.
I like the pictures.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Glad I read through that before posting. I was trying to find a not so ##### way to ask how you were gonna eat all 6 of those deer this year lol. Congrats to your boy!!

Sit tall in the saddle, hold your head up high, keep your eyes fixed to where the trail meets the sky...

Well Marley you're luckier than a 3 headed cat and it looks like your son is dam near there congrats to the both of you!
37205hornkiller.jpg

Congratulations to your son and especially to you as his dad for guiding him and putting him into these positions to afford him these opportunities.
Can?t wait to see what you come with on season seven!
Your son owes you a 15% guide fee for each of those hunts. ?

I agree. These days are just deposits for me to withdraw later when I'm too old to pack it out.

Awesome pics! Nothing beats spending quality time like that with your kids. The memories are priceless....

I did something similar but mine have been filled either opening or the second day. After year 5 I held out and passed over countless bucks because I didn't want the hunt to end. I ended up eating tag soup that year but loved every second of the hunts. Now I still hold out quite often to the point I have had friends not believe me so I will take them along for a hunt or two, they will see all the deer I glass over and I am pretty sure they think I am nuts. This last hunt I decided to harvest a decent buck because I had my sons 3 and 6 with me. They loved every second of it, and I found that my 3-year-old will eat a pound of sausage if I leave it out. Nothing like having the kids in the wilderness and that's what makes this post special! Hopefully, your boy will be able to pass this onto his kids and keep the tradition alive, oh and his trophies are all bigger than most people's pisscutters as bess would say.

?If men were angels, no government would be
necessary.? John Adams

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom