60 inch Club Alaska

The outfitters I have hunted with in Alaska have all past. They included Ken Oldham, Ray Loshe, Ron Hayes & a couple of others. I have taken very good moose with Jack Goodwin of Northwest Big Game Out fitters out of Atlin BC. If you go to his web site you will see myself and several of my friends who have taken very good bulls over the years. You will see Freddy Dodge of Gold Rush TV on there. I I introduced Freddy to Jack. Not sure what Jack is charging now but it is around$12-15,000. If you go with Jim Shockey you will spend around $20,000 by the time you get air freight etc. Look up Arctic Red and Midnight Sun outfitters to of the Yukonas they both do a very good job.

I'm "in" the 60 inch club. lol. never heard of them though. lots of reputable outfitters to choose from if you have the coin to do it. DIY is an option too.

Let’s see your Alaska moose. I didn’t say anything bad about Troy, just that there’s about 12 others I would recommend first. Please send hurt feelers reports to my email. Thanks.
Can u lead me into any of the other 12 people u would use? I have looked into a lot of them, including 60 inch club. Seems there's a love him or hate him sort of feeling with Troy. Thanks

Can u lead me into any of the other 12 people u would use? I have looked into a lot of them, including 60 inch club. Seems there's a love him or hate him sort of feeling with Troy. Thanks
Issac I’ve seen your posts on other forums and can tell you’re doing the leg work ?

I’ll shoot you a PM.

Ok, well i appreciate that. I have personally spoken to probably a dozen and emailed over 20. We are in good shape and hunt the rocky mountains every year being from cody wyoming. We are ready for a rugged tough moose hunt. Just trying to nail down the right spot and transporter. Do u know best units? I am not sure I even know how to find a sent PM, but my email is [email protected]

The outfitters I have hunted with in Alaska have all past. They included Ken Oldham, Ray Loshe, Ron Hayes & a couple of others. I have taken very good moose with Jack Goodwin of Northwest Big Game Out fitters out of Atlin BC. If you go to his web site you will see myself and several of my friends who have taken very good bulls over the years. You will see Freddy Dodge of Gold Rush TV on there. I I introduced Freddy to Jack. Not sure what Jack is charging now but it is around$12-15,000. If you go with Jim Shockey you will spend around $20,000 by the time you get air freight etc. Look up Arctic Red and Midnight Sun outfitters to of the Yukonas they both do a very good job.
Sorry to learn about passing of Ken Oldham from Alaska. He had a couple of really good guides working for him in the ‘70’s named Bob (Robert Eubanks) & his Brother named David Eubanks. Those 2 really busted tail on the Dog Salmon River 100 miles south west of King Salmon. They found me a super bull double shovel that made B/C at 403 4/8 net- what a thriller that was ! I’ve never been able to locate them again- maybe they’ve moved. Alaska hunting has changed a lot since the ‘70’s- not for the better either. They’ve priced me out of their markets. Too expensive now.
Best of Luck !
Jerry Gold- Windsor, Colorado ??????

Sorry to learn about passing of Ken Oldham from Alaska. He had a couple of really good guides working for him in the ‘70’s named Bob (Robert Eubanks) & his Brother named David Eubanks. Those 2 really busted tail on the Dog Salmon River 100 miles south west of King Salmon. They found me a super bull double shovel that made B/C at 403 4/8 net- what a thriller that was ! I’ve never been able to locate them again- maybe they’ve moved. Alaska hunting has changed a lot since the ‘70’s- not for the better either. They’ve priced me out of their markets. Too expensive now.
Best of Luck !
Jerry Gold- Windsor, Colorado ??????
Please post pics! I love seeing big bou.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom