60?+ Main beams

Heck of nice bull. Always like seeing your trophies.

Biggest beams I've personally known to have saw was 57". So my answer is zero.

Thats a good looking bull! Congrats! They are out there but not real common. I have a 373 archery 6x7 that both were over 60.

My UT bull has 60" main beams and they look like they could be brothers. I wish he had a 48' inside spread though.

Nice bull that one will be hard to top.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

I taped one out in 2017 that went 370 and had a 60 inch main one side. Big bull.

In the B&C books it is definitely a rare trait, not a lot have mains over 60.

With you and your son getting those big one's you might start looking into a bigger house.
That's a great looking bull.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

One of the Blacks related to the BTO Boys took a Bull that was Mid 60"s on the Main Beams a few years back!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

63" by 53" 80" mass if I remember right. I will try and find a pic not sure if I have any on my computer. Rutnbuck

I'm sure you guys have heard the old wise tale guys will say. "His beams were so long they touched his rump!"

Rutnbuck

41234p1010023.jpg

There's Rut!

NICE!!!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Marley. Have you ever noticed that when you talk about your ?big? stuff everyone always answers the same? Oh yeah, i killed one, my friend did to..... and on and on and on.

A guy asked me how much i bench the other day. I said i dunno, not sure 650? His response was, oh yeah, i work out with my friend, he does to. He continued, ?oh and i know this guy that killed a bull with 61? beams! And this other friend of mine shot an elephant with 100lb tusk....?

But to get back to your bull........ i think ive shot between 50-100 bulls myself. Cant remember. I gave slamdunk one that he guided me to and i think he had 59? beams 391???? And then i shot a 398? navajo bull with a 58? and 59? beam.

Ive hunted thousands and thousands of elk(hunted, not shot) and i can honestly say ive killed the longest beamed bulls ive seen and both were short of 60?.

Heckuva bull my friend.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom