68 Bronco project for sheep hunt....

nwhunter

Figure its a long shot but if any sheep outfitters happen to be into the current rage of restoring old Ford Broncos I have a 68 that runs and rolls and stops.. They are hard to find and sell anywhere from 8-15k in this shape... Restored they go for 40k plus...crazy kind of like sheep prices :) I'd rather trade for a hunt of some sort rather than sell it so figured why not try …. Message me and I can text pics..

It’s none of my business, but with money you can get the hunt you really want, instead of the one from the oddball outfitter looking for a money pit. And you will probably get more for it from the guys looking for one unless there are some expensive issues.

The only reason I even stick my nose in is because I have 3 of them. What they are getting for these things now makes ammo look plumb affordable.

And more like $70k for a solid restomod. :oops:

I’ve been reading forums for over twenty years and this has to be one of the most unique posts I’ve read.

Outfitters like money. If you do eventually go on a hunt here’s some advice for the tip. The guide has all the rifles/knives he will ever need. Lots of guys want to tip custom knives or rifles. What the guide wants is Cash. Dead fricking presidents.

Sell the bronco first. Because it’s not worth what you think it is. The emotional price is always higher than the actual price.

Telling my wife I traded my old bronco to go sheep hunting will sound way better to her than honey I dropped twenty grand to go sheep hunting;) Figured I'd try this first ya never know....
Ahhhh, tha makes good sense. I’m with ya now, good luck.?

May as well put pics down in the classifieds. Some of these guys have more money than sense.

I built one in 2005. It ended up too nice to drive and I hate stuff sitting around so I sold it in 2009 for $22k. I wish I had kept it. I could be hunting desert sheep in Mexico for what it is worth now.

bronco2.jpg

bronco one.jpg

broncothree.jpg

Oops......, that’s one of those $70k’s. :oops:

Looks like duff’s shop did all the work. They even painted the crossmember blue :ROFLMAO: Nice ride, well done.(y)

Last edited:
I bought all the parts from Duffy but did all the work myself except paint. I built a full roller 408 ci windsor for it. It was a '76 that I bought for $5K and drove home from Washington. The condition it was in when I bought it would go for $18K today

Same motor in my ‘69. Mine has dents and stuff because I tear hell out of it......and I used to drink more. But, that’s original paint there under the black rattle can,
279B4AE0-ABF9-45DB-9024-D6E8B072CEB6.jpeg
which is way more valuable than new paint.
34E2669F-7D80-453A-87E7-F410E1B4328E.jpeg

That looks fun. The blue one I built was the fourth one I have owned. The three others, a '69, a '72, and a '75 were all when I was in my teens and early twenties. My wife and I were wanting to fix up a old vehicle. One morning my wife saw a old Bronco on a country music video and said that would be fun to build. Two days later I was headed to Washington to buy the "76.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom