Wanted 6MM Ammo needed for a new deer/antelope rifle

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Blank

Long Time Member
Looking to beg/borrow/steal or even pay for some decent 6MM ammo. Any one have any extra, or know a guy???

Sorry, my bad. Just regular old 6MM Remington. There is all kinds of both 6 and 6.5 Creedmooor around, in just about all of our stores, but no regular 243 Win or 6MM Rem.

Always: PM returned

I Haven't Seen any 243 Ammo!

But I Have seen some 6mm Ammo!

Can't even remember what it was?

Do You Care about Brand/Bullet Weight/Type?

I’m not particular at this point in the game. The 95 and 100 is preferred but it will all work. I’d like to get the wife to like shooting it, and 80’s would be great for her and varmints

Right now I’ll have to see if I can find dies, so loaded for now. Thanks

Thanks everyone. Have some leads at least, and will see what develops

Well Blank!

Up until Now/Today I Coulda Bought 6mm Remington Bullets every time I've been in our Local Sports Stores!

Did Tikka Slick them Up?:D

Checked every store & None!

Sorry!

Well Blank!

Up until Now/Today I Coulda Bought 6mm Remington Bullets every time I've been in our Local Sports Stores!

Did Tikka Slick them Up?:D

Checked every store & None!

Sorry!
Not me bess, I would have bought them for blank but I think he was taken care of...

That’s the problem. There is Creedmoor everywhere, but no regular 6MM Remington. Being bald as an egg, I’d have to get a man-bun wig. :)

That’s the problem. There is Creedmoor everywhere, but no regular 6MM Remington. Being bald as an egg, I’d have to get a man-bun wig. :)
I’d get the wig and shoot the superior weapon. All day

lol.....superior in what way??
OH! I know, I know! Leaving the longest blood trails and most unretrieved animals in the field!?! Or maybe the best gun to elevate ones confidence far above where it should be?? Just cause you can hit a pie plate way out there doesn't mean it'll be lethal on an animal the same distance.

I also heard it will make your hair silke smooth and each comes with a lifetime supply of pink hair ties.

Only ammo I can find on the shelf every time I go into the shop’s around here.
might need to buy a gun so I can buy some ?

Thanks. My son is here for a few days, then returning to Tahoe. I'll have him stop and look for me. Appreciate it!!

Thanks to everyone for all the tips, help, and ammo source.

Have bullets - Will shoot now! :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom