7 down 1 to go

202typical

Long Time Member
7 of the 8 Haditha marines aquited and 1 to go. Lt. Col Chessni had the charges dropped today. Only one more to go. Looks as though he will be aquited as well.

All you Murtha suporters should be ashamed.

Murtha must apologise and resign.

"Thanks climate PhD 202" - TFinalshot Feb-05-08, 02:16 PM (MST)

202 what these guys did was awful, the only question to answer is was it criminal. so far with most being set free we'll accept it was not, that's good. when innocent women and kids are cut down in their homes buy US servicemen we have to take it serious, if this was no big deal as you've indicated in the past it wouldn't have gone this far. . your constant rants should show some remorse for these two dozen non combatants killed needlessly, huge mistakes were made but they were non intentional it seems. fair enough but it's no cause to celibrate.

Who knows how many of our military doing their job correctly were killed in retaliation for the incompetence of those involved in the Haditha killings. don't think it wasn't avenged, revenge is the middle east culture.

Murtha will stay on and be re elected if he runs, like it or not.

The only guy I know that will preach constitutional rights for the suspected terrs at Gitmo, but will not afford those same rights to our servicemen.

RELH

The only guy I know that will preach constitutional rights for the suspected terrs at Gitmo, but will not afford those same rights to our servicemen.

Trust me RELH, there are plenty more out there. I'm sure you'll see one or two more just like it chime in here if you watch long enough.

You are right as usual RELH. The hypocrasy of the left know no bounds.

Note to Dude: War is hell!

Like it or not in every war since the dawn of time innocents are killed. get over it!

Dude,

Yeah it's a terrible thing when "innocent women" and children die in a war. What happened here was obviously the Marines doing what they thought was right or they wouldn't have been set free. For the left to come out swinging the way they did without knowing the facts is absolute stupidity. The friggin idiots we fight there are constantly using women and children as shields b/c they know we are "super careful" NOT to kill innocent bystanders as a rule.

Sometimes these things happen. The insurgents in Iraq and Afghanistan are famous for picking up the weapons of the dead to make it look like innocents were "intentionally" murdered.
I have no doubt, these Marines did their jobs.

Nobody should chastise them until they've filled their shoes going door to door looking for the bastards that shot at them and blew up the vehicle. These Marines and Soldiers out there are trusted to make split second, life and death decisions everyday. They are well trained and do their jobs well.

Yeah Dude, it's your right to chastise them and put them down, just as it was that F#@kin' idiot Murtha's right to say what he did. I and the thousands like me gladly stand up for that right and put our lives on the line to protect your rights to say whatever you want, smart or idiotic.

Well said FX.

The problem is Dude could care less. To him it is more important that we lose and Bush looks bad. Murtha is a god in his eyes.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-18-08 AT 02:20PM (MST)[p]"Who knows how many of our military doing their job correctly were killed in retaliation for the incompetence of those involved in the Haditha killings. don't think it wasn't avenged, revenge is the middle east culture."

Good point, so where is YOUR outrage over Murtha going out and calling these Marines "cold blooded killers" that according to you resulted in American lives being lost? How many fine young men/women were KILLED IN COLD BLOOD due to Murtha's comments? Talk about spin, this takes the cake! A United States Congressman telling the insurgents that American military personnel are going around randomly killing women/children "in cold blood" w/o ANY evidence, and all you can say is "no big deal"? How do you answer that?

PRO

Define, develop, and sustain BOTH trophy and opportunity hunts throughout the state of Utah.

Dude does not give a care about the soilders, he only cares about himself and bashing Bush, bashing the troops and and christian and conservatives and republicans.

Dude is a typical liberal. These men and women of our millitary are out laying their life on the line every day for these chicken s&!# liberals so they can spew there crap. They don't care one damn bit about America or our millitary or anything for that matter.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom