749,493 and who knows how many more

Bluehair

Long Time Member
Ok, your number of the day, courtesy of Scott Rasmussen. Did we make sure they had their shots?

"April 6, 2020: Between December and February, as the coronavirus infection was spreading, a total of 759,493 people entered the United States from China. That total included “228,000 Americans returning home and hundreds of thousands of Chinese nationals arriving for business, academics, tourism or to visit family.”[1]

During that same time frame, “343,402 arrived from Italy, 418,848 from Spain and about 1.9 million more came from Britain.”[1]

A Scott Rasmussen public opinion survey found that 51% of registered voters believe the United States should require stricter security on future trade and travel with China. Twenty-seven percent (27%) disagree and 22% are not sure.[2]

By a 71% to 12% margin, Republicans think stricter security is needed. Among independent voters, 48% want stricter security while 28% disagree. Democrats are evenly divided–37% say yes to stricter security and 40% say no.[2]

The survey also found a modest plurality in favor of stricter security on future trade and travel with all nations. Forty-two percent (42%) think that’s a good idea while 34% do not.[2]"

It's an email subscription. They have other cool stuff to. One of the few junk emails I don't mind getting. Sign up and you can scroll thru the archives. Impress your friends next time you play trivial pursuit.

interesting line in that article bluehair.....

"The campaign supporting the initiative had raised $1.35 million in contributions. Opponents of the initiative had raised $10,125. "

We like to ***** and moan but don't put much money where our mouths are......

Down 70/30 in the polls doesn't exactly inspire you to get the checkbook out. Oh well, I always wanted to shoot a woof.

I heard Dan Bongino talking about an article of the Wuhan in China timeline.

The day after China finally admitted what was up, 175,000 Wuhan residents tracked via there cell phones left Wuhan and flew all over the world.
A cool 1.5 months after the whole deal was roaring in that city. Figure how many left in the couple months before.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom