78, 105-107, 121 antelope

whitwell_56

I drew a muzzy antelope tag in these units.

Was wondering if anyone hunted there this year or recently that had any suggestions.

I cant wait for my first hunt in Nevada

I have the full season to hunt and I'm not in any hurry. Been scouring onx and have a game plan, just wondered if there was any Intel someone could pass on.

Thanks

I hunted it last year on the muzzy tag, was the only one who harvested out of 6 or 7 tags issued for the muzzy hunt, killed a great buck. PM me and ill tell you what i know, we saw one buck nearing that 85" range, there is some nice ones.

Last edited:
I think the above post are going to be better than my advice but if you need another place to look check out Egan valley near the mouth of black canyon. There was a good sized herd running around there on my elk hunt a few years back

I think the above post are going to be better than my advice but if you need another place to look check out Egan valley near the mouth of black canyon. There was a good sized herd running around there on my elk hunt a few years back
Thank you.

I plan on hunting for a week so any place to look is good

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom