SOLD 7mm Rem Mag Ammo

OldMan2

New factory loads. Less 3 rounds. So 37 rounds.
$100 + shipping.
EACEEF93-3C24-4092-A606-98356350018E.jpeg

Why the code lokt hate? I’ve killed sheep moose elk deer etc with them. No problem. I wouldn’t hesitate to shoot a brown bear with them…
Seen more than just a few not fire factory amma that is and to many animals not recovered from core lokts! bad shots maybe? I'm just glad it wasn't any of my animals!

Seen more than just a few not fire factory amma that is and to many animals not recovered from core lokts! bad shots maybe? I'm just glad it wasn't any of my animals!
Don’t blame the bullet for lost game. Blame the player. If you don’t recover it how can you blame the bullet? Does a nosler partition perform better on a gut shot than a core lokt?

I’ve never had a bad factory load. And I’m taking core lokt sheep hunting in two weeks. Baller on a budget!!!

Don’t blame the bullet for lost game. Blame the player. If you don’t recover it how can you blame the bullet? Does a nosler partition perform better on a gut shot than a core lokt?

I’ve never had a bad factory load. And I’m taking core lokt sheep hunting in two weeks. Baller on a budget!!!

Could be bad shots SS like I said not my animals.
my federal's have always fired every time!
Can't say the same for core lokts I've witnessed that junk not fire multiple times!!! I hope you get a good batch for the sheep hunt and post some pics!

Horn killer must be an accubond/eldx fan. Partition/core Lokts are used by us old wood stock totin fuddy duddies. I’m bettin a an accubond over 3100 feet per second at impact suffers the same fate as a corelokt Good thing the 175 shrooms are below 3000 fps muzzle in the 7mag. I know because a 110 accubond on a bear at 50 yds turned to dust on impact a few years ago on me. Woulda made a 17 rem pill seem bonded. Those 175 core lokts are exactly in the fps range that they need to be and they do a fantastic job on large critters. All I shoot outa my ole wood stocked browning.

Horn killer must be an accubond/eldx fan. Partition/core Lokts are used by us old wood stock totin fuddy duddies. I’m bettin a an accubond over 3100 feet per second at impact suffers the same fate as a corelokt Good thing the 175 shrooms are below 3000 fps muzzle in the 7mag. I know because a 110 accubond on a bear at 50 yds turned to dust on impact a few years ago on me. Woulda made a 17 rem pill seem bonded. Those 175 core lokts are exactly in the fps range that they need to be and they do a fantastic job on large critters. All I shoot outa my ole wood stocked browning.
What cartridge was the 110 accubond fired from?

Not sure what he shoots? But it dies when he shoots it.

I use regular old federal soft points no need for me to get fancy reloaded bullets
they have killed lots of things for me and my family!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom