90/10 will pass...now what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2697image.jpeg

Not sure if this is Buzz,JM or SS?
Heck who knows, Wyoming not so finest.

Treedagain
Please quit posting pictures that can’t be unseen once looked at. I was going to start dinner, but guess I will go on a diet tonight.

Kill any ram that you like the look of that is legal to kill. Sheep hunts can be once in a lifetime. You should come home with a trophy you like.

And age is not everything. Sometimes the largest ram may only be 8.

I’ve shared a lot of great hunts over the years with other DIY nonres hunters. All smiles after they have the time of their lives and harvesting great bucks for freezer and their walls. I see no need to post photos of every buck that my friends and I have harvested over the years to boast my ego.

Buzz, I can guarantee that I wasn’t the one to turn you in for illegally outfitting. Your true colors continue to shine with every post.

I suggest you have a talk with someone with a nice comfy couch, mental health is really a problem in the US and no laughing matter.

Sincerely...

I suggest you have a talk with someone with a nice comfy couch, mental health is really a problem in the US and no laughing matter.

Sincerely...
Whats really funny is that when 1 of the 3 Wyoming "buddies" post something the other 2 hit that like button like there in the same room?
Say hi to uncle Pat for us.

I suggest you have a talk with someone with a nice comfy couch, mental health

Sincerely...
Seriously? You are the last guy that should be calling somebody out about behaviors that indicate psychological issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom