A brutal 61 packout this morning

Oh ya!!! Now that's some great memories made there. It is work, but we'll worth it. Way to get it done.

About another month and be on that mountain with wife and her tag. Hope to have a great time and make some memories of our own. Thanks for sharing.

Oh ya!!! Now that's some great memories made there. It is work, but we'll worth it. Way to get it done.

About another month and be on that mountain with wife and her tag. Hope to have a great time and make some memories of our own. Thanks for sharing.
If you need help with a packout I’d help, I’ve got some experience…

Great bull. Shows that there are still good bulls in there. Three guys two trips out a piece? What a grind!! Just one extra man can really cut down work.

Tonight
BEDC9243-D95E-49D7-93B3-0C9702A2EE94.jpeg

Fred, I've always heard that you shouldn't hunt over a muddy pond when there's a rainbow in the sky. Elk hunting 101. Congrats to your nephew. I'm sure you pointed him in the right direction.

Hey Fred incredible bull this video was excellent, congrats to your nephew, good luck Fred with the rest of the season!

Funny all the archery hunters left and I pulled a great bull off private while grouse hunting on Saturday.
A couple cow calls and a bugle.
These bulls have a calendar.
BTW no one even remotely in the area.

Funny all the archery hunters left and I pulled a great bull off private while grouse hunting on Saturday.
A couple cow calls and a bugle.
These bulls have a calendar.
BTW no one even remotely in the area.
Did they leave because the season was over? Or for some other reason?

BeanMan, for a HasBean you’re still pack’n a heavy load. Hope your’s is above the asphalt, on a gentle slope. Proud of ya!

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Blue Mountain Outfitters

Unit 10 trophy deer and elk in Northwest Colorado. Guaranteed tags. Call Kent (801) 562-1802

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom