A couple good bucks back.

liecabucks

Very Active Member
I’ve been dragging my feet to get my 2018 Wyoming and Colorado bucks finished up for lack of wall space but I couldn’t push off the taxi any longer since I brought him more capes ??‍♂?
1C636E5D-54F0-4021-8567-A389800F1B2D.jpeg

381C3154-6AB2-4E4D-93EA-056B15C6AABA.jpeg

D544AFBA-CF8D-4A12-95CC-065A1332784A.jpeg

D6F60D98-33B8-436F-9D06-C2B8AD81A6BF.jpeg

Beautiful bucks. Not sure what else is on your wall to not be in a hurry to get those up, they must be impressive. Nice mounts!

Man Clint - you have killed some monsters! With your bucks from this past year, I had forgotten about these beauties you killed earlier. They look amazing!!

Looks great. For me, It would be just the opposite. I would be asking the taxi why he was dragging his feet (about a week after he got them:) Pretty cool mounts.

Oh man... what awesome bucks. Congrats. Hoping I run into one that loosely resembles either of those burning 20 CO points this year.

Man Clint - you have killed some monsters! With your bucks from this past year, I had forgotten about these beauties you killed earlier. They look amazing!!
Man I’ve been fortunate to have the drive and ability to spend as much time chasing them as I do. You learn something from every single hunter you rub shoulders with and I think for me, keeping an open mind about different tactics has been key. I literally feel more alive in the backcountry than any other place.

Great bucks Leica. I always appreciate your pics and posts. And congrats on your continued success.

They truly are a couple great bucks! Paul can bring life into death like nothing I’ve witnessed yet. Stay tuned though, the next “couple of bucks being brought back to life are “next level”.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom