A couple of buds with MAX deer points

Butts

Looking for a couple guys that want a great mule deer hunt. This could be a spectacular hunt with the light winter.

You have max points or your trying to sucker some guys in that do?

I’m offering to hunt with a couple of guys that have max points.
I killed a decent buck last year and fell in love with the country I was hunting.
There is no “suckering” about it.
Any member that is interested, is welcome to PM me.

This is a good idea, I should ask a commissioner if they will give me a tag so I can hunt where I can't draw too.

I’m offering to hunt with a couple of guys that have max points.
I killed a decent buck last year and fell in love with the country I was hunting.
There is no “suckering” about it.
Any member that is interested, is welcome to PM me.
Let's see this "decent" buck.

This is the one I take it from another post. It’s in the mule deer forums Wyoming buck back from the taxidermist. @jm77

1650819793196.jpeg

Give the guy a break. he's just tossing an offer out there and it might be a good one .

I have max points but I know exactly where I want to go back to. the same place I killed a 202 non-typical 20 years ago. and no doubt it's only gotten better just like everyplace else.

Give the guy a break. he's just tossing an offer out there and it might be a good one .

I have max points but I know exactly where I want to go back to. the same place I killed a 202 non-typical 20 years ago. and no doubt it's only gotten better just like everyplace else.

Hope you kill a good one buddy!

I don't think it's crazy when the best general units have 30+ bucks per 100 does and a few giants and a lot of respectable bucks are killed on OTC tags every fall. One of the best states to be a resident hunter if you love big game hunting.

Don’t get me wrong the hunting and fishing is world class, but the people for the most part have common sense factor of 8.7/10 vs 4.6 for neighboring states. People actually care and everything seems to be “slowed” down a bit. I’m excited to move there.

Only the tough can survive a wyo winter to become residents... so we get the perks of residency. Only the strong survive. When someone asks me about the wind...I tell them 3 things I like about the wind...1. I can fly a kite any day of the year. 2. The wind keeps the mosquitoes off me. 3. The wind helps cover up my stalks during archery season.

I will be headed back this fall. I have been hunting Wyoming for 24 years. Love the State & would live there if possible. Hunting a General unit & hoping to run into a 200+ also. They are there.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom