A couple of VA Muzzy bucks

sasquatch

Good week of muzzleloading in Virginia mountains. Good luck to all this season and thanks to my best bud John Deere for helping me get em off the mountain!
67722img8317.jpg

6 Point (missing brows)

51122img8420.jpg

5728img8428.jpg

11 point with a split brow.

Both good bucks but I really like that 11 pointer ! Didn?t know they grew em that big that far east. Well done !!!!

Thanks guys. These bigguns are few and far between in VA mountains but they're there. I've killed some good ones but that's my biggest and only took 33 years to get him!

Congrats on a couple of nice ones!

I hunt the mountains of east TN and those two are like the (old) Old Milwaukee commercial..."It doesn't get any better than this!" :D :D

Pretty bucks. I grew up in Va and have land in Page Co. but never seem to be able to make it back there during hunting season. Just curious roughly what part of VA you hunt? I use to hunt some of the bigger country west of the Shenandoah Valley. I've lived in eastern Idaho for about 15 years now where I've focused on mule deer and elk in the early seasons, and by Nov I don't have enough time left to head up to north Idaho to hunt whitetails. Need to fix that. Congrats on your bucks.

Thanks JBJ. South of Blacksburg/Radford. Been hunting VA mountains most my life but did spend 12 years out in UT and loved chasing elk. Hoping for a good mule deer tag out there one of these days.

Awesome VA bucks!! I'm from Utah out here in VA for college and I've been chasing these mountain whitetails all season and they're not easy to hunt!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Whitetail Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Whitetail Pros Guide Service

Southern Iowa and Missouri Private Land Whitetail Hunts. Rifle, Archery, Muzzleloader.

Antler Creek Whitetails

Archery hunt in Northeast Kansas. Rut and pre-rut, hunting from treestands and blinds.

Back
Top Bottom