SOLD A Few Rifles to List For Sale

6ppc

Digging deeper into the closet or, as the wife calls it, the dark hole!!

- - - Remington Model 514 single shot .22 rifle with one brick of ammo $165.
This was my paternal grandfathers rifle that I shot gophers with on his farm in North Dakota ca. 1954. It is in excellent shape and has been a safe queen for the last ~25 years.

- - - .410 Snake Charmer stainless single shot shotgun. This too has been a safe queen and is in excellent condition. Comes with two boxes of high base 71/2's asking $165.

- - - Sheridan Silver Streak 5mm, bolt action, pump pellet rifle, excellent condition and was used to teach my son and daughter gun safety and to pop off marauding vermin! Comes with a couple cans of ammo too. $125.

_DSC0001 (8).JPG

_DSC0002 (2).JPG

_DSC0003 (2).JPG

_DSC0007 (3) - Copy.JPG

RINK

Jim,

I just can't look at it and not have it.. ill buy the 514... I got the green light from my better half :cool:

6ppc

sell it to him.....do you remember where I am at??......I was contemplating breaking cali law to get it
Okay...sorry, I did not know you were in that State I escaped from 27 years ago!!🤣🤣 Thanks for your interest though, I do appreciate you setting me straight on the price!!

Homer

Long Time Member
...I can't believe how bad I wanted it.....even after you explaining your reason for downsizing...and my thinking about the same thing....lol....I guess 3 is enough.

Homer

Long Time Member
I would have had to have it shipped to an ffl....most here charge $100 for transfer + dros fee of about $30......+ cali sales tax.....

....do you have a room for rent in Sandy??

RINK

Sounds good Jim... fingers crossed it falls through... lololol;) .. I asked the Mrs. To spend more, she said ok... 😁

6ppc

I would have had to have it shipped to an ffl....most here charge $100 for transfer + dros fee of about $30......+ cali sales tax.....

....do you have a room for rent in Sandy??
I'll tell you these friggin' regulation's on the honest man in the street is really putting me off on politics and the idiots that get elected...I hope Newsome falls on his face after its been egged!!

If my wife would let me rent out one of our spare bedrooms it would be to a young swede personal attendant!!:giggle::giggle:

6ppc

Sounds good Jim... fingers crossed it falls through... lololol;) .. I asked the Mrs. To spend more, she said ok... 😁
Sorry, Its a done deal he is sending money in the morning and picking up next Wednesday...anyhow, you'll a good one along the way that will work for you.

6ppc

I'll Take it!

T'was My First Gun!

I Don't wanna Make swampokie Mad though?
I don't think I can ship to OK unless thru an FFL and that is just too much of a hassle and expense...so it is yours, Bess...how do you want to claim your winnings?

Homer

Long Time Member
damn Bess....If I knew you were getting involved I would have bought the extendable shower head.....

RINK

Well, as long as you're picking stuff up rink..... Wanna pick mine up too? I'm willing to pay a small delivery fee!
Bwahahahahahah, :ROFLMAO:.. I might just make it a side gig... plus, I get to hold all these sweet deals before the new owners do... with that in mind,,, does anyone need me to pick up their mail order bride from the airport?? I promise, I'll deliver her safe and sound.. :cool:

RINK

We're Running RINK All Over & He Isn't Getting Any AMMO/Guns Himself!

Thanks RINK!
Thats right!!!! I'm gonna charge a shiny new penny, or, 1 round of your choice of ammo... lolol.. I figure at the rate I'm going, ill either have a roll of pennies, or a box of 50 rounds a month... lol

6ppc

Only thing that snake charmer is useful for is charming big halibut on boats.
I saw my very first snake charmer while fishing out of Waterfall Lodge in Alaska...used it on a 100 lb.+ Halibut. Sure did the trick and I thought it would be magic on ruffed grouse where I deer hunted...and it was!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Top Bottom