A few site thoughts...

H

hemorrhage

I have been watching and contributing to this site 4-5 years now. I go through spurts that I don't contribute and have to re-register because I can't remember my password.

I've actually discovered several good fishing and hunting areas through the site. Many have been willing to offer suggestions or advice on locations. It's an amazing way to meet others and gain information.

I wonder if any of the "old-timers" from years ago are still around. Are you guys out there?:

Scott, (from arizona, always threatening to kick ass)
Jake (some kid from Utah)
Bura Nut (from down southwest)
Nontypical (a green river wyoming guy)
young hunter (from WY also)
crow (a farmer from Idaho)
CoGrizz (an environmentalist debater)

and the list goes on....any other old timers you're curious about..?

also...

blanding_boy
blueoak
brianID
bcat (Boykin from WY)
canyonwell
coues
coachhunt
paulcrawford

Still around...?

I remember all those guys
Every single one of em
I think theres only a few of us left around here :(

-Cass

LAST EDITED ON Oct-01-04 AT 04:35PM (MST)[p]I'm part of the old guard, some of the names you mentioned are gone, some visit infrequently. Like all things in life people develope other interests and move on for varied reasons. Some of the good people have left this site for obvious reasons. Some just fade into the darkness.

Mike
at235.gif

Coues and I chat via e-mail every once in a while.
Bura is still around, probably out hunting right now.

Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

Hem- You need to sit around the campfire to catch us old farts. We even heard from 300Mike the other day! Coach, PC, Canyonwell, Bura still check in when we're telling jokes, so swing in and say hello.

I'm here every day watching. I only post if I can add something positive. Looking forward to seeing some good buck pictures. I leave for Nevada in a couple of weeks and then Mexico in Jan. Dave

I am still around during the week when not hunting. Moondog has been around longer than me. Ghost from CA. is one I have not seen on here in years..... Allen Taylor......

driftersifter is still here, I don't comment real oftet only when I have something positive or I got a burr under my saddle. this place use to really make me laugh. some of the oldtimers werew really funny. I miss the humor the most.

How 'bout Wapi-T?
I remember him always having something inciteful to add.

Also, haven't seen potatowhisperer around in a while.

WH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom