A guide for how to not get caught poaching

hossblur

Long Time Member

I especially enjoyed the 2pic parts where dude grew a beard in between.

It's almost funny how easy he made it to get him, using his own pics?

I wish they wouldn't call him a hunter.
He should be known simply as a poacher or game thief!

It's sad that when deer get decent headgear, it turns some people into law-breakers for the fame and glory. Sad!

Mule deer have lots of predators not the least of which are the poachers.

Zeke

I'm sure there is other and better evidence but the idea that someone can see evidence of rigor mortis through a photo and that only happens an hour post mortem is BS.

Hey Hossy?

You Know How Important 'NATURAL CAUSE' Versus KILLED BY A TARD is in today's World,Right?

Pretty much what you'd expect.

Ever meet a vegan that didn't tell you they were a vegan after 5mins?

So they are ok if the elk dies because a wolf eats it? But not if we do? Elk dies either way. Wheres the issue?

I'm sure there is other and better evidence but the idea that someone can see evidence of rigor mortis through a photo and that only happens an hour post mortem is BS.
The deer's tongue looks like it's in a state of rigor to me.

It also looks to be too light out for 38 minutes after legal shooting time.

I sure hope they have more to go off of then rigor mortis, and a beard..... When did he shoot the deer? The night before? days before??? hours before light??? There is just so much missing in the story.

Im sure its just the way it is reported but seems fairly flimsy to me.

2A284006-9F27-4AE4-927A-78D121491CBA.png

I sure hope they have more to go off of then rigor mortis, and a beard..... When did he shoot the deer? The night before? days before??? hours before light??? There is just so much missing in the story.

Im sure its just the way it is reported but seems fairly flimsy to me.

All of which would be poaching.

It's just a shame that people have to cheat to get ahead, never mind the old school thinking of working at something to get better.
Not too smart, the article says he was at it for the last ten years?
I hope he never gets to hunt again..

All of which would be poaching.
Yes I know, but the story doesn't say when they think he killed it. Just says he has extra facial hair.

My issue is more with the reporting then the charges, I'm sure they have more to go off of then what is stated in the story.

Yes I know, but the story doesn't say when they think he killed it. Just says he has extra facial hair.

My issue is more with the reporting then the charges, I'm sure they have more to go off of then what is stated in the story.

Gotcha.

I misunderstood your point. Thought you were going Tristate.

I posted it because I found it hilarious how desperate for "fame" he is, so much so he buried himself.

First rule of fight club is don't talk about fight club afterall.

1 pic, he pulls it off. Multiple pics for his IG/FB story line, busted.

Well if thats all the evidence they have to go off of he will get off the hook with a good lawyer unfortunately

Some of you didn't read the posted article of his previous conviction. As I cited earlier in this thread -- beard or no beard, rigor or no rigor -- he was banned from hunting, period!

1629995041758.png

Last edited:
I see no point in poaching trophy animals. Sharing pics, vids, and stories with others is always how poachers are caught. The poachers that do get away with it, never tell. Soooo what's the point of killing a trophy if you can't talk about it/share it. Insanity.

I can’t believe how big of a smile he has with that poached buck.

Like winning a gold medal in the special olympics and not being special. He appears to be very proud of himself and his decisions.

I can’t believe how big of a smile he has with that poached buck.

Like winning a gold medal in the special olympics and not being special. He appears to be very proud of himself and his decisions.

If you lack a conscience you can smile at anything.

ClearCreek

Much better reporting hawkbill, I figured there was alot more to the story then the initial story let on.
it looks to me like fish and Game is just doing some fishing. if they had anything on him they would have pressed charges for it last year when they pressed the trapping charges on him. this buck was harvested before all of that. im with you, beard growth??? as Biden would say, C'Mon Man.

I don’t want to agree with Tri but, I am going too just this time. ?

Yet another reason to not have a Pridebook account.
Poorly written story.
Thats a really nice Muley.

Well about the only clear way to determine the time of the kill is to obtain phone pics that could set the time more accurately. I suspect there is more evidence than in the report. But considering the judge squashed the warrant they may not be

Well about the only clear way to determine the time of the kill is to obtain phone pics that could set the time more accurately. I suspect there is more evidence than in the report. But considering the judge squashed the warrant they may not be
They only revoke warrants and issue subpoenas instead is because the person fails to be a flight risk, a danger to society, has ties to the community and presents no obstruction by a summons vs a physical custody arrest. It’s very common.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom