A Hogue owner dead....

Yes, I did just now. A victim of G force probably. Sad deal.
Maybe, but without looking at a longer section of video, its hard to tell.

Edit: I would like to see what happened the 20 or so seconds prior to the crash.

Last edited:
Lost an aileron? G-LOC? Both? This guy does not have a clear way of explaining G-LOC, or ways to combat it, but is close.

I would like to see the video leading up to the crash. The switch swing maneuver described by the analyst can be very very dangerous and high g. The maneuver if done safely would have put him outside of his normal path by over one mile. His competitive reaction would have been an extremely quick correction that would have induced a very quick spike in g forces. The analyst talks about a 5 to 5.5 g turn when it could have actually gone quickly up to 7.

Most of my knives are fixed blades... My one mechanical knife is a Hogue. It's so awesome, it has a safety.

I don't know the dude from Adam... a tragic end for anyone.

I would like to see the video leading up to the crash. The switch swing maneuver described by the analyst can be very very dangerous and high g. The maneuver if done safely would have put him outside of his normal path by over one mile. His competitive reaction would have been an extremely quick correction that would have induced a very quick spike in g forces. The analyst talks about a 5 to 5.5 g turn when it could have actually gone quickly up to 7.
Im not sure G forces would have gone to 7. More likely if he had gone, and stayed, at wings perpendicular to the dirt.

It would be interesting to note his height, hydration state and overall health and if he had been taught/used a proper AGSM (anti-G straining manuver).

Last edited:
Lots of cases of people passing out and suddenly dying when their bodies are physically stressed in the last year. If only we could figure out why.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom