A Lost Friend

Aceman

I lost my best friend and long time hunting partner to heart disease a couple of days ago. We shared many seasons hunting elk and deer. He was a true meat hunter, never cared for the horns - I will miss him and not sure I ever told him how much his friendship meant to me. Good buddies are hard to find.

Know what you’re going thru. Lost a best friend and hunting partner two weeks ago. Also two other friends the same weekend. So far, this part of 2020 really sucks!! You have my thoughts and prayers.

Sorry to hear that true friend are hard to find it will make campfires have a different meaning for sure condolences and prayers
I lost my best friend and long time hunting partner to heart disease a couple of days ago. We shared many seasons hunting elk and deer. He was a true meat hunter, never cared for the horns - I will miss him and not sure I ever told him how much his friendship meant to me. Good buddies are hard to find.

I lost a friend last year. We had hunted together for 35+ years in some crazy places. One hell of a hole to fill in my life.
i feel for you Aceman. Embrace your family and friends they are the ones that will get you through it?

My GAWD. This year sucks. Spend the holidays
telling you hunting partners how much they mean to u.

Ya oy feels awkward. Ya its something us dudes dont do.

But sometimes things need to be said no matter how uncomfortable.

SAY IT!!

hurts to lose your best buddy sorry for your loss

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom