A night on the town Help PLEASE

muzz

Long Time Member
I want to take my wife out for a night on the town. I was thinking of the Myan Restarant. Cant find there web address. And looking for a real nice but resonable motel for the night. Any suggestions would grealy be appreciated. Looking for the SLC area Ogden area.

Smiling.gif

I wouldn't recommend the Mayan....the food isn't all that great....My wife and I go to the Desert Star Steakhouse on 4500 SOuth State St....good food and reasonable prices. They also have a theater (live acting) where they do spoof type plays....most the ones Ive been to have been pretty funny....

Don't know how it's spelled but it's a big place
up by Big Cottonwood, Laclle, or somthing like that.
It's very spendy but she will love you for it. I
went there for a wedding this summer and now every
time we are in SLC we have to go.

NVMDF

Shon,
It is La Caille, and that is a nice place. I hate to think how much that wedding cost, especially with a bunch of Carbon County lushes and an open bar! LOL.

Rut

I waited tables at La Caille when I was in college. Nice place & spectacular scenery. We used to do a ton of weddings there in the summers....

If you don't mind dropping a couple of bucks, then go there. You will not get a bad meal at that place!

S.

:)

The food at the Mayan is absolutely horrible. Nothing worse than choking down bad Mexican food, and watching a bunch of guys jumping around the pool in their speedo's, as the mechanical parrot yaks away.

La Caille is good food, but real expensive. Plan on spending about $100. As stanley mentioned, the scenery is spectacular. I just don't know what scenery is better, the mountains, or the waitresses? Actually, it's a no brainer. =)

If you was wanting to stay around Jordan Commons, I think I would go to Ruby River.

Good luck.

Saddlesore, I wasn't sure if the girls still wore the same uniform at La Caille. Sounds like they're still sporting the same look though (push-up bra required...).

Antlerking hit it on the head also; PF Changs is awesome! It's also quite a bit cheaper than La Caille. Less 'stuffy' also...

S.

:)

The Desert Star is Awesome. Great steak and very funny plays. My wife and I love it. They do tend to rip on my boys the cougars but this season ya can't blame em.

At the Gateway there is a Brazilian restraunt, Samba Grill, I think. It was good food and as much as you want at a resonable price.

PF Changs is extremely Nice. We have one right by my house here in vegas. Only been there one time, for my 16th b-day but they have some incredible cuisine.

-Cass
"Vegetarian : And old Indian word for bad Hunter"

Where ever you go have a good time and make her feel like she is the only woman in the universe! Good Luck, have fun and for God's sake be careful!

Muzz

I would agree witht PF Chang's but be very careful or you might end up having a kid during hunting season. No way do you want your next kid to be due during the Hunts. hehehehhehhe

Good Hunting

LOL Doc
Crack me up bud.

-Cass
"Vegetarian : And old Indian word for bad Hunter"

PF Changs in south Denver is good, so I can vouch for the food. That Mayan place sounds pretty much the same as Casa Bonita in Denver. The food isn't fit for a dog.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom