A real Environmentalist, finally

eelgrass

Long Time Member
I about fell over when I read this. He'll probably fall out of a 4 story window soon.

"On behalf of environmentalists everywhere, I would like to formally apologize for the climate scare we created over the last 30 years. Climate change is happening. It’s just not the end of the world. It’s not even our most serious environmental problem.

I may seem like a strange person to be saying all of this. I have been a climate activist for 20 years and an environmentalist for 30."

Wait. What?

Scientists are motivated not by belief but by money?
I’ll be damned.

My mom read me “Chicken Little” as a child. Much like EVERYTHING else in the media, death via climate change has only shut off people’s ears.

There’s a new generation of kids who have been hearing about climate change, BLM, etc, who are getting to move away from there friends, pulled out of school, and face a REAL THREAT, because mom and dad lost their jobs thanks to “the sky is falling”.

Unfortunately they will pay a price for BULLSHIT narratives.

They are all so corrupt that they can’t really point a finger at anyone for fear of getting thrown under the bus themselves!
They hate each other till it’s quitin time, then drinks are on us!!!

Fauci is a life long immunologist. That means his whole world revolves around vaccines and that's all he knows and pushes.

For an immunologist, you'd think he'd understand how an an immune system works.

The truth is, he's afraid of getting it and having complications due to age.

All the older politicians are.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom