A RIOT IN IDAHO???

What's up With That?
H344DLNGHZMO5GY4QBIYPISB6Q.jpg

These guys sure like their cargo pants.

What does "Reclaim America" mean?

Big belly, sounds like you have some issues with fags. they get you a little randy do they? you know what they say about people who obsess on them.

No parades around here , sorry. I bet you and Mr Slave wanted pictures for your collection. the high school rodeo finals are in town that's all.

Big belly, sounds like you have some issues with fags. they get you a little randy do they? you know what they say about people who obsess on them.

No parades around here , sorry. I bet you and Mr Slave wanted pictures for your collection. the high school rodeo finals are in town that's all.

Halfbreed, you wake up drunk? You still mad when you look in the mirror and see your dad's DNA. I'm taking it that's why you're a drunkard. Trying to drown out the halfbreed. Mom must of been pretty desperate. I guess small towns not much to choose from. Don't worry your daddy at least left you the farm.......and alcoholism.

Last edited:
Remember when people thought there was a secret bus load of antifa going around the country to start riots?

That was a lie, but these guys really are getting together from 11 states, dressing in the same stupid costumes, and riding around in the back of a U-Haul because they're so offended by somebody else's choices ?

They sound like real "live and let live" freedom-loving patriots.

Remember when people thought there was a secret bus load of antifa going around the country to start riots?

That was a lie, but these guys really are getting together from 11 states, dressing in the same stupid costumes, and riding around in the back of a U-Haul because they're so offended by somebody else's choices ?

They sound like real freedom-loving patriots.

Renaissance fair got postponed.

That bus, was gov agents. Antifa can't afford tickets

I got pissed and cancelled because the organizers said free golden corral for all that show up, but then the word was we were going dutch. Guess they will never see my awesome homemade shield decked out with stickers and some scratch and sniff stickers at that.

My you're a happy little Klansman this morning, an incoherent racist rant out of nowhere that's how losers start the day ? WTF ?

My dad was white it was my mom who was the real American. but good on you to remember someone's race because it really is pertinent to totally unrelated arrests made in Boise.

And my mom lived on the place until she died but she never got it I did. I hope that makes your obviously miserable little life just a little worse .

My you're a happy little Klansman this morning, an incoherent racist rant out of nowhere that's how losers start the day ? WTF ?

My dad was white it was my mom who was the real American. but good on you to remember someone's race because it really is pertinent to totally unrelated arrests made in Boise.

And my mom lived on the place until she died but she never got it I did. I hope that makes your obviously miserable little life just a little worse .

Oh well you never touched on the alcoholism. So who did you inherit the alcoholism from....both? The great crusader Tog.

Last edited:
Looks Like They Need To Advertise They are Going To PROTEST Rather Than RIOT Next Time!

And One Of Them Had a Weapon that Would SKEER dude,A F'N Smoke Bomb!

GEEZUS!

I Think All They Mighta Been Doing Was Messin With The GAY PRIDE RIOT!

But dude Wouldn't Like That!

There's nothing to touch on . my mom never drank and my dad seldom did.

I've been known to drink and if you have grown up in a rural area full of Irish Catholics you're going to drink. don't put others down for enjoying something you can't handle.

so just because I'm native means I have to be an alcoholic ? GFYS you racist loser, I've never been an alcoholic and neither were my parents.

I don't mind being called a half breed or any native slurs I'm proud of my heritage. I don't mind the negative stereotypes used in context for humor, if you can dish it out you have to take it.

But when some loser makes it personal that crosses a line to genuine racism and it's uncalled for.

If you've ever been to northern Idaho you know the cops aren't biased against whites. it's safe to say they had their reasons to arrest white supremacists where the majority are white supremacists.

But let's not wait for the facts they all too often ruin a good pitty party.

I don't mind being called a half breed or any native slurs I'm proud of my heritage. I don't mind the negative stereotypes used in context for humor, if you can dish it out you have to take it.

But when some loser makes it personal that crosses a line to genuine racism and it's uncalled for.
You know you and I agree on next to nothing. As someone half hispanic, a little Native American, a little Irish, and who knows what else, I agree with your post 100%. The racist crap is childish.

Isn't tog the same guy who calls Mexicans in some of his comments "wetbacks". Go look up some of Togs comments in the past and see for yourself. You woke folks make me laugh.

Yes I have no doubt about it. and I don't mind being called a racist names either and I've gotten a lot of it. unless it's personal as you make it . Dave Chapelle is funny as hell and says lots of racist things, but he doesn't single someone out and insult them as a personal vendetta.

Woke is someone overly sensitive or overreactive, it's not cover to be a racist azzhole.

Little off topic but has Antifa quit firebombing the Portland courthouse yet, or is that still going on?

Second, was this a black gay pride parade? Not sure I understand the white supremacist connection.

Last. Has Antifa, Greenpeace, BLM, ever made the Southern Poverty Law list of domestic terrorists?

They showed up jammed in a U haul ready to riot. they were being watched on social media and the cops were tipped on what they were in. WTF ever someone else did doesn't excuse them.

This is America for the time being, if some fags have a permit to go dance in the street that's their right. and if the cops don't want skinheads causing a chit show good on them.

Not a single person here had a single thing to do with what race they were born. Hard to believe some still don’t get that.
I've got a little mixture in my heritage. My dad still lives on the rez. I don't and don't plan on it but who knows. My mom is a blond haired German descendant. They call me the palomino at paternal family gatherings. Lots of alcohol problems but since when have smart people needed to get childish with their conversation?

You old ladies crack me up......especially the ones always complaining about the woke movement. Some just don't realize how woke they truly are.....where is DW.

When cops break up a riot of "patriots" some guys aren't offended by the rioters trying to take away another's First Amendment Right of Peaceable Assembly, they're just offended because they think life isn't fair and BLM got to riot so why doesn't the other side.

When Trump is shown to have corruptly led an insurrection, some guys aren't offended at the insurrection or the lies about election fraud or an attack on a Capitol, they're offended because antifa burned down tire stores and Hunter was corruptly paid by Ukraine. As if that somehow makes storming the Capitol and trying to overturn a fair election justified.

Why can't they both be bad? Why is one okay if the other guy did it first?

Just judge actions by their actions and don't look for some hypocrisy to justify crimes.

I guess for one thing we need to define riot. Are people marching in lock step dressed alike and carrying the American flag a riot? When does it become a riot?
When they're non-law-abiding. According to police reports they had written plans and documentation of those plans, including multiple locations they intended to hit.

I haven't seen the documentation or the plans or what was said in the arresting interviews, and I doubt anybody here has, but if we're going to "back the blue" we should give them the benefit of the doubt that when they say the plans narrate a crime to be committed I tend to believe them.

The alleged will have their day in court.

A Handful of Them were Gonna Make a Hit?

With No Weaponry other than a 4th of July Smoke Bomb?

I'll Bet That Smoke Is Scary!

When they're non-law-abiding. According to police reports they had written plans and documentation of those plans, including multiple locations they intended to hit.

I haven't seen the documentation or the plans or what was said in the arresting interviews, and I doubt anybody here has, but if we're going to "back the blue" we should give them the benefit of the doubt that when they say the plans narrate a crime to be committed I tend to believe them.

The alleged will have their day in court.

Smells like horsesh t.....false flag or set up. If those guys are unarmed the FBI or arresting agency needs to be held accountable asap. Tired of fake news and fake white supremacy bullsh t meanwhile ANIFA and BLM burn it all down.

Curious...how many on the ground are FBI plants?

They showed up jammed in a U haul ready to riot. they were being watched on social media and the cops were tipped on what they were in. WTF ever someone else did doesn't excuse them.

This is America for the time being, if some fags have a permit to go dance in the street that's their right. and if the cops don't want skinheads causing a chit show good on them.
Skin heads? You know this how?? What defines 'sh t show'? Please enlighten.

Grizz believes so, best not where cargo pants anymore….
If you want to put on your costume complete with matching cargo pants, blue shirt, and white face mask and ride around in the back of a delivery truck with 30 guys, then yeah, you're a dork.

OK so what really happened. Did a truck load of guys with guns show up wanting to beat up and shoot a bunch of gay guys? And then they wanted to start a riot? Or is this just another blown out of proportion deal?

So?

Protesters Can't Wear The Same Type of Clothing?

If They Do?

They're Considered Rioters?
Good question EA!! Guess it's OK for Bloods and Crips. I am totally lost on the point of this thread. As far as I have checked-these guys did NOT break windows and steal, nor did they burn the town down and take, steal anything. So, what's the issue?

If you want to put on your costume complete with matching cargo pants, blue shirt, and white face mask and ride around in the back of a delivery truck with 30 guys, then yeah, you're a dork.
So?

Protesters Can't Wear The Same Type of Clothing?

If They Do?

They're Considered Rioters?
Or even worse than rioters… they’re “dorks”

Meh just some feds or a fed operation that got intercepted by the locals. There is a picture floating around of the arrest. One of the local cops is taking a megaphone off one of the arrestees, the megaphone clearly has an FBI label on it. No loss, fed operation got busted before it could go down.....good job local PD.

When cops break up a riot of "patriots" some guys aren't offended by the rioters trying to take away another's First Amendment Right of Peaceable Assembly, they're just offended because they think life isn't fair and BLM got to riot so why doesn't the other side.

When Trump is shown to have corruptly led an insurrection, some guys aren't offended at the insurrection or the lies about election fraud or an attack on a Capitol, they're offended because antifa burned down tire stores and Hunter was corruptly paid by Ukraine. As if that somehow makes storming the Capitol and trying to overturn a fair election justified.

Why can't they both be bad? Why is one okay if the other guy did it first?

Just judge actions by their actions and don't look for some hypocrisy to justify crimes.

So you don't have a first amendment right to wear blue shirts and cargos?

You don't have a 1st amendment right to mouth off on social media?

Maybe I'm old school, but I prefer arrests to be made for actual crimes, not for thought/speech crimes.

You don't give up your right of speech and assembly because the Southern Poverty Law Center says so

Maybe I'm old school, but I prefer arrests to be made for actual crimes, not for thought/speech crimes.

You don't give up your right of speech and assembly because the Southern Poverty Law Center says so
Nailed it!

The standard uniform for the white hardhat crowd was khakis and a blue button down. I’ve graduated to shorts and Hawaiian shirts. :oops:

Meh just some feds or a fed operation that got intercepted by the locals. There is a picture floating around of the arrest. One of the local cops is taking a megaphone off one of the arrestees, the megaphone clearly has an FBI label on it. No loss, fed operation got busted before it could go down.....good job local PD.
if that is really what happened.....I am way more impressed with the local cops......If they weren't in on it....

you damn sure do now days....red flag is the slipperiest slope ever....

It's the double standard that I question. Antifa was there and if they vandalize and burn it's called a protest. If these guys show up they're arrested. Do they even have a history of starting violence?

And what is the honest purpose of a bunch of gays and trans marching down main street half naked? Why aren't they arrested for conspiracy and inciting a riot?

Hey Eel!

Them BASTARDS Have More Rights Than Us!

the double standard that I question. Antifa was there and if they vandalize and burn it's called a protest. If these guys show up they're arrested. Do they even have a history of starting violence?

And what is the honest purpose of a bunch of gays and trans marching down main street half naked? Why aren't they arrested for conspiracy and inciting a riot?

It's the double standard that I question. Antifa was there and if they vandalize and burn it's called a protest. If these guys show up they're arrested. Do they even have a history of starting violence?

It’s completely mind boggling, this country has completely lost its moral compass…

If you're going to cry about double standards don't demand a different standard for yourself. you're WAY ahead of the blacks just watch the capitol video.

If the armed terrorists who took over the Malheur refuge and trashed should have been shot. hell Bobcat still gets wood thinking about his dead hero. they should have been given 2 options, surrender or die. imagine if they'd have been brown , total freak out. but they were white so no biggie.

Then we have the capitol attack, the worst of all and at least half of you won't call it what it was and you don't give 2 chits. everyone who entered the capitol should have been shot dead on sight . the ones outside should have had their skulls busted and shot if the fought back. but they were white so no biggie.

The black lives thing started out understandable enough but got hijacked by hoods. they cops should have busted heads until the violence stopped , shoot the ones who fought back. whatever it takes to restore order. they were black or black sympathizers so big big BIG deal.

Neither side can use the other as justification for illegal activity that's the dumbest excuse of all.

Hey 440!

The Only Decent Guy in The Bunch Got Shot!

Oh!

I Forgot About THE REACH That SKEERED You & NVB As He Was Getting The Sshittt Shot Out of Him!

And You Still Haven't Answered My Question:

They Didn't Do Much to The Rest Of the Crowd,WTH?

Why Not?

Answer Up dude!

If you're going to cry about double standards don't demand a different standard for yourself. you're WAY ahead of the blacks just watch the capitol video.

If the armed terrorists who took over the Malheur refuge and trashed should have been shot. hell Bobcat still gets wood thinking about his dead hero. they should have been given 2 options, surrender or die. imagine if they'd have been brown , total freak out. but they were white so no biggie.

Then we have the capitol attack, the worst of all and at least half of you won't call it what it was and you don't give 2 chits. everyone who entered the capitol should have been shot dead on sight . the ones outside should have had their skulls busted and shot if the fought back. but they were white so no biggie.

The black lives thing started out understandable enough but got hijacked by hoods. they cops should have busted heads until the violence stopped , shoot the ones who fought back. whatever it takes to restore order. they were black or black sympathizers so big big BIG deal.

Neither side can use the other as justification for illegal activity that's the dumbest excuse of all.

Had we all not witnessed the mostly peaceful protests that caused 20+ deaths and billions in damage by the " black or black sympathizers" with virtually no one in jail, your point might have had merit.

Second. Which capital attack? The one that burned down layfayette church, injured 120 secret service agents, or the one lead by the feds and buffalo helmet dude? Yeah, I know, AOC was in fear for her life.

I'm still asking, is dressing like a dork, and getting in a moving van illegal? You have a first amendment right to not like the gays, or the Antifa. At least you did

It’s completely mind boggling, this country has completely lost its moral compass…
Put on your cargo pants, combat boots, and camo backpack with MOLLE webbing and head north... you guys can play pretend army soldiers and sit around in the back of a U-Haul and whine about how you're going to "Reclaim America."

If you get a parade permit you can even walk down the street to the park and nobody will stop you.

A larp started by 4chan,.some weirdos that wear Hawaiian shirts and have become the focus of leftist Twitter fantasy stories.

Guy at the end of my road sits out on his porch to smoke

VAGOS tattooed on his chest.

I guess he should be arrested because he may have done crime?

It's not a slippery slope. It's a cliff. Yapping and talking ****, while wearing pads, ain't a crime.

Put on your cargo pants, combat boots, and camo backpack with MOLLE webbing and head north... you guys can play pretend army soldiers and sit around in the back of a U-Haul and whine about how you're going to "Reclaim America."

If you get a parade permit you can even walk down the street to the park and nobody will stop you.

Is that an crime? I'm still missing the crime part

Suspicion of conspiring to riot. That was the charge. Not even conspiring to riot, "suspicion" of conspiring.

I'm still asking, is dressing like a dork, and getting in a moving van illegal? You have a first amendment right to not like the gays, or the Antifa. At least you did

If you and some buddies go sit your butt in the middle of State Street, you'll be arrested... if you have a permit for a parade in State Street then you won't. It's really simple. The Pride people had a permit, the wannabes didn't.

As a point of reference, there were at least two dozen armed counterprotestors at the park this weekend and the cops didn't stop them.

There must've been something else in the documentation mentioned in the arrest records that turned it from a peaceable assembly (protected speech) to a riot, which is clearly not protected speech.

Is that an crime? I'm still missing the crime part

Suspicion of conspiring to riot. That was the charge. Not even conspiring to riot, "suspicion" of conspiring.
When you're arrested for DUI the reason you're arrested is "suspicion of driving under the influence." The charge is DUI, the arrest is for "suspicion" of it. It's part of the whole "innocent until proven guilty" thing.

If you think they were wrongfully arrested, go up there and protest and get them released. I couldn't care less what happens to them.

It's almost as if you're about to say that Northern Idaho is "woke." That's ridiculous. Go get them out.

PS. Are you related to Carson?

Oh okay thanks, I’m glad you gave “us dorks” permission…

RECLAIM AMERICA Has a BIG Definition to it!
It has no definition, just like "Hope and Change."

It means nothing specifically and everything to the person who wants it to mean what they yearn for.

One person could want it to mean the Confederate South and another could want it to be the pre-Trump GOP. Somebody else could want it to be the Clinton years or post-WWII era.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom