A top climate scientist.

Makes me proud Eel.
And yet not one of their doom & gloom dire predictions have ever even remotely been close or come true. It's almost as if their climate models have faulty information being fed into them, kinda like the CoronaVirus models... weird huh!

It's kind of like the 3 amigos, Streisand, Milano, and Midler all being upset with climate deniers these days. They aren't getting any satisfaction since they had to take the batteries out of their hand held lovers to use in their flash lights to find the bathroom in their mansions, since Cal Power cut their power off. So their moods are as shaky as Cal Powers frail climate friendly power grid, more climate science gone bad!

Our idiot liberal Democrat governor Gavin Newsome is now blaming all our forest fires as proof of climate change. He has to divert from piss poor forest management over the past 3 decades by Dems listening to radical enviros that stopped logging and brush clearing in the forest as they wanted it left "Natural". So the brush could grown thick and high and burn at extreme temperatures.
RELH

Screen Shot 2020-09-13 at 7.11.04 PM.png

I'm just glad that from now on all of the climate models will include pandemics in their projections. :rolleyes:

If I was a tweeter or insta guy I would follow James Woods. The Sean Penn of the right.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom