A week of firsts

D

DryFlyGuy

Well I was blessed/lucky to get my first buck deer and first buck antelope two days apart. Both were taken on spot and stalk hunts. Hopefully my elk hunt goes as well. Good luck to everyone out there and be safe.

First muley buck:
25412010-09-01-018.jpg

First pronghorn buck:
44102010-09-03_012.jpg

Great looking animals. Looks like you got it figured out, so that being said I look forward to seeing a elk photo!!!! Good luck.

Wow...congrats, those are two awesome animals, especially like the mule deer. I'm guessing it was a guided hunt? Who did you use?

LAST EDITED ON Sep-05-10 AT 04:58PM (MST)[p]Both hunts were DIY.

I am most proud of the pronghorn. I hunted this guy off and on for three weeks before he finally made a big enough mistake for me to take advantage of. He was my second choice buck, but I am tickled to have arrowed him. Spot and stalk on a buck antelope with a bunch of does is about as tough as it gets.

Here is a couple more of him:

2842010-09-03_009.jpg

33902010-09-03_010.jpg

Congrats to you on the two Bucks and make it three would be the icing on the cake, good luck.
I still have 6 weeks to wait til I head back there also for a Deer and Lope Combo....no elk this year just collecting points.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

You might be more proud of that antelope, he is nice, but your Muley Buck there is a Dandy! These days, a much harder to get and desired trophy, IMO!

Congrats on both!!

Joey

that to me is toughest of all hunts(except dangerous game)...bow hunting Antelope! good job..
looks green still and healthy looking. fat animals!
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

That's awesome that they're both DIY hunts. Were you on public or private land for those?

Congrats again!

Your deer is tall and heavy. Cool loooking buck. Congrats on both animals. Good luck on your elk hunt.

Steve
T&A Inspector

Both are great animals, but I must say that Muley is a deer of a lifetime for some folks, me being one of them. Congradulations on a fantastic hunt!
"Easy now, keep the croshairs right behind his shoulder & squeeze the trigger"

They are both nice BUT the muley is the one that trips my trigger.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom