A Zone Opener

Wiszard

Long Time Member
Anyone getting excited for this weekend? I'm planning on going out Saturday and Sunday for evening hunts. I've been bowhunting now for about 5 seasons and only taken one deer with the bow. Had a very close call last year but a t-post ruined that (long story). It is just so relaxing to hunker down, listen to nature and hope that all the practice sessions will come into play. Good luck this weekend to you all!

Steve

Wiszard, I don't hunt the A zone but I do hunt the B zone and I hear ya screamin bud. Good luck to you this weekend I'm a little jealous that I have to wait another month or so, oh well I need the practice.

I hope you have a great hunt and have fun.

Good luck,

Slide

Hey Wiz, Man o Man, that time allready. Wish i was huntin this weekend. Hope you put the smackdown on a dandy. You deserve a bit of luck, hope you get what you're looking for!

Joey

Hey todd!! Good luck buddy. I so wish I could hunt this weekend. Stupid shoulder!! At least ill be out im gonna be glassing for my buddy. He has been shooting alot and wow he is grouping great out to 60.Good luck!! Andy

I will be out there on Saturday! I have been watching a couple of good bucks, the only problem is they are about 5 miles from a road and with it being about 105-110 degrees I am not sure if I feel like fighting the heat. Good luck to all that get out there!

CABugle

Hey Andy...you must have a lot on your mind! In your post you called me Todd!! Is that your buddies name you will be glassing for? No big deal...just wasn't sure if you noticed that. I replied to your pm...I hope your shoulder gets better fast. I'll let you know how it goes this weekend. Later.

Steve

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom