a zone trail cam pics

nuts4bucks

i went out on wednesday and put up a trail cam in an old apple orchard on my in laws property. i went back this evening to check it out and i jumped three nice bucks on the way in 2 were pushin 20 inches and the other one was about 17 inches of the two bigger ones one was a 4 on one side and the other was a 3 on one side i coulndt count points on the other sides. when i got to my camera i got a nice supprise i got 56 pics of this buck in two days so i told my father in law about him and he is going out in the morning he said after he kills the big one it will be my turn. haha what a nice guy.
4a58342b4c644526.jpg

4a58349e4d39cf55.jpg

Thats a stud 4 sure. Good luck....lets see some pics of him on the ground tonight :)

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Great Blackie!! Someday Im gettin smart and will take advantage of some of that A-zone early hunting. Thanx for the stoke!! BH1

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom