A3, Steve Chappell, or???

Buzzy

If you were going to use an elk guide who would you be talking to? I'm a NR with only 13 points and hunt both rifle and archery. I need to go get my hunter ed point and start figuring out units that I might have a shot at. Thanks

Both of those options kill giant bulls!

37205hornkiller.jpg

Yep, figure out your area that interests you. They do kinda specialize in different units but they are all good. I have friends who have hunted with Steve Chappell. A3, McClendons, or Diamond are all top shelf. I have heard High Point is good, but know nothing about them.

I've hunted with Chappell and Travis and you won't find any better than those guys. My experience was McClendons was a team effort, lots of guys in camp and they were working the network of info from their guys. Chappell was a more one on one hunt. He's kinda like the elk whisperer. Both get it done with great success. I cashed in my 23 NR elk points and hunting unit 9 archery with Chappell in 4 weeks.

I WENT WITH STEVE CHAPPELL, AND WILL HUNT WITH HIM AGAIN SOON. HIS GAME PLAN & TALENTS ARE SOLID. CHECK OUT HIS WEBSITE, PLUS...??...HE IS JUST A GREAT FELLA.

GOOD LUCK...????..YD.

Tuna, that's one hell of a bull, congratulations!!!
Buzzy,
I hunted with A3, they exceeded my expectations without compromise. Happy to share any intel if you would like

That would be great Wapitiwilly. I'd love to hear anything you would have to share. Feel free to PM me or I can give you my cell number if that would be easier. Thanks

Awesome bull
Luv those Whaletail's

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

I have hunted with A3 and without doubt will use them on my next hunt. Exceeded my expectations in every way. I used them on my mule deer hunt and will be using them again on my elk hunt. Great group of guides!!!
Can?t go wrong with A3.

A3....I called, emailed and messaged countless outfits for my 23 late archery hunt. A3 was the only one to respond other than another well known AZ guide. I'll leave him nameless but he laughed at me and told me it was a waste of his time to hunt the late archery elk. His loss. A3 guys are great and I'd hire them in a second again when I draw another tag.

))))----------->

>You're a long way from one
>of the more coveted units.
>

This post cracks me up. I would love to see your list......

Bluehair
Splitting my time time between the winter and summer range......
May you live long enough to cash in those preference points. Amen

>If you were going to use
>an elk guide who would
>you be talking to?
>I'm a NR with only
>13 points and hunt both
>rifle and archery. I
>need to go get my
>hunter ed point and start
>figuring out units that I
>might have a shot at.
> Thanks

Justine @ Premium Hunts if you plane on hunting Az 1 or 27 and if you put in NM 12,13,15 etc

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom