Adam-12

Oops.... I need a Disclaimer, a friendly Disclaimer. I remember a Post Elk made SO.... Mr. Elk, You may have avoided in your Youth, an ADAM-12 type Vehicle and, may still, to this day... Have mixed feelings, I suspect your Gift of Gab has allowed YOU to remain.... Living among us all... a free man... never convicted of ANY TRAFFIC VIOLATION.

Whilst I ask for Disclaimers, I shall denote that Mr. Eel may drive in a manner that I personally WHEN YOUNGER Driving towards Tahoe or Reno (Up Hill) where I learned to detest Volkswagen Van's....Always going SLOW uphill and blocking lanes of Traffic. Gurrrr;;;Memories..!!!
Mr. Eel was likely the driver of every VW VAN.

Jagerdad :)

1 ADAM 12!

Ya I Remember the Show!

And........................!

I Didn't get out of All Traffic Violations!

I Out-Run a Cop Once!(Well at least Once!:D)

I'M Perty Sure He Spent Most of His Career Trying to Get Me!:D

I Like Just about all Cops!

But there is one GASTOPO PRICK that Works Orem City that Best Hope He Never Cites Me again!

He Will Lose In Court No Matter the Cost!

Mr. Elk... Please private "ME" this so referred to as: "GASTOPO PRICK(s)" Name to me plus a station Phone number.

If I actually talk with Him/Her ....
Trust me Honey, I won't ....

Mr. Elk... nuff time has passed. You otta trust me with everything *Knowing my nature by now" .

If U feel deeply that I might be harmful to YOU (Personally)... Then there is no need for us to talk on Dah Fone.

Hay... Anyone whom MIGHT contact Mr. Gastopo frustrated Guest, (Elk, one who needs a Gastopo Marinating Sauce) then write to him IF am ok to talk with on Dah Phone. OR... Maybe we ought to get's Dah Gastop;er a spot on the Ellen DeGeneres Talk Show of, the Painful Game Show..?... Just say'n..sortah. :)

Open Up Mr. Elk :)

Jagerdad Gastopo HQ et al LLC :) :) :)

Jager you're starting to sound like tristate. Not making a lot of sense and just keep rambling like a woman. But I like you sometimes. Oh by the way Eelgrass always drove a Nash rambler. With the spotted owl as a hood ornament.

Thank You rutnbuck

I totally forgot Eel in a Rambler... YOU made my YEAR. If You had not made my TONIGHT'S Nightmare with Eel in a "Nash Rambler" I would not expect a DREAM of Elk and Eel in the Old Rambler Station Wagon, spewing that Burning OIL from it's exhaust tail-pipe...So much stinkie'r than an old Charter Bus spewing Diesel Smoke whilst we are caught in stopped Traffic TRYING to drive back over the Donner Pass yet we are stopped, 8 Hours of snow the windshield wipers of a 1973 Chevy Step-Sides windshield wipers could not fight through. Endless SNOW and Breathing DIESEL.

Gas Chamber 101 :-(

Thank You rutnbuck 4 the following Nightmare 2 Night.

Jagerdad ( Grouchy @ rutnbuck 4 a Nightmare gift Tonight )

I need to select better class of Friend'zzzz

Negativity shall only have a few seeking more. You R Better than that Homer.

We all know it.

It is late, I need to change my Depends Adult Diaper'z.

Jagerdad :)

Dragnet, Adam-12 were on the ? channel, brain-cramp, channel 11-2, w/an antenna. Also, Hogan's Heroes, Green Acres and Star Trek

I know we got ABC,CBS and NBC..and the you dialed in each station with the Antenna on top of the house..and prayed that the wind didn't blow during the program..

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom