ADBSS

1manshow

Can anyone confirm on this forum if the Arizona Desert Bighorn Sheep Society are legit? Sure seems fishy they never post any of the raffle winners??‍♂️??‍♂️... I’ve sent emails message on IG and even called and left messages... After spending several hundred dollars on raffle tickets Iam pretty unhappy t they don’t post results ?

Last edited:
Its legit for sure!
Hello Don. Any chance you can message me with a contact?? Another member here on the boards has had the same issue as me so I’d like to reach out to President of this association and voice my concern... I would think if they are giving away a hunt of a lifetime and people are spending their hard earned money they would for one show proof it happened and second atleast post up the winner of said hunt on their Facebook and instagram pages... Arizona Desert Bighorn Sheep Society sure does a great job keeping those pages current with giveaways ??.. I guess what Iam saying is if they can’t run a legit raffle then they shouldn’t have any at all...just my .02. 1Manshow

Hello Don. Any chance you can message me with a contact?? Another member here on the boards has had the same issue as me so I’d like to reach out to President of this association and voice my concern... I would think if they are giving away a hunt of a lifetime and people are spending their hard earned money they would for one show proof it happened and second atleast post up the winner of said hunt on their Facebook and instagram pages... Arizona Desert Bighorn Sheep Society sure does a great job keeping those pages current with giveaways ??.. I guess what Iam saying is if they can’t run a legit raffle then they shouldn’t have any at all...just my .02. 1Manshow

Go the the ABSS website and look up the info on the Board of Directors. Then email directly.

I assure you they are legit!!

Don Martin
Arizona Wildlife Outfitters

Go the the ABSS website and look up the info on the Board of Directors. Then email directly.

I assure you they are legit!!

Don Martin
Arizona Wildlife Outfitters
Don Thank you for confirming. That is good to hear that they are a stand up organization. Just so you know several calls were made along with emails and I never got a call back or email so this is the reason I questioned them. People drop several thousand dollars for these kind of raffles and like myself we are eager to see the results. Another thing Raffle brochure for Desert Sheep Tag said they would draw at the Sheep show convention on 1-25-2020.. That couldn’t of been possible because the show was January 16-18. So where and how was this raffle conducted since it obviously didn’t happen at the show? I do see now that results were posted last week which is great and Iam happy for the winner. With technology today would it be possible to do a video of the winners of these raffles and post them on ADBSS Facebook and Instagram in the future??

C76DB34F-4DF4-4076-B8CE-C960E962F23C.jpeg

C1425293-44DF-4D41-83A3-9EF760C66FD1.png

I'm not sure how and when they do the raffles. Just know they do. I actually hunted with a lady that won the javelina tag a few years back!

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom