Adin coyote shoot

BigMass

Anybody have any property in the big valley they would let me and a buddy hunt coyotes on for the Adin coyote shoot this year in Feb.?

I sent you a PM.

...also, Years ago there used to be tons of yotes out in that country west and north of Lookout toward Egg Lake. The landowners were happy to get them thinned and seems i called in at least one yote at every set-up with just my hand caller.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Thanks for posting that. I'm really hoping to do this with my son this year. A family member has a large ranch up there, but I've never participated in this event. Time to thin out some of the coyotos on the ranch, and this looks like the motivation to do so.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom